Chapter 19

~Hoseok Pov~

-In the morning-

I woke up feeling dead, I guess I really got tired last night after all that drinking and drama after. I got up from bed and went to the room that Jungkook was sleeping in, he was still there heavily asleep. I went in the kitchen and checked the time, it was 10 a.m. I started making some breakfast for me and Jungkook. I placed the food and the coffee on the table and went to wake him up.

"Jungkook, wake up"

"I don't want to wake up for now"

"But you have to"

"Ugh fine" he said as he woke up from bed

"Lets go eat, I made some breakfast for us" I told him as I walked to the kitchen and he followed me.

He sat down and started eating, and I sat down in front of him.

"After you eat go dress up because we are going to some places today"

"Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise"

"Come on tell me"

"Nope, just wait and see"

"But I have a problem" he told me

"What problem?"

"I don't have any clothes here, they are all at Jimins house"

"Don't worry about the clothes, we are the same size anyways, you can wear my clothes"

"Okay thank you"

After we finished eating we went to get ready so we will go out. I checked the time and it was 12p.m. It was almost time to start heading to Taehyungs place so we fix everything between Jungkook and Jimin. I texted Tae to tell him that we are going to his place.

Hoseok: We are coming to you house a bit early so Jungkook won't suspect anything

Taehyung: Ok come any time you want.

"Jungkook, lets go"

"Okay, where are we going?"

"Taes place"

"Oh okay"

We got out from my house and went in my car. I drove to Taes place. When we arrived, we got out of the car and went inside.

"Hey Tae" we told him together

"Hey guyssss. Jungkook how are you feeling today?"

"Ugh I feel terrible after what happened yesterday"

"I can imagine, come take a seat"

We went in the living room and there was Yoongi sitting on the sofa, eating cereals in his pyjamas.

"Why is Yoongi here?" He asked him

"Oh, he slept here last night"

~Jungkooks Pov~

We went to sit next to Yoongi and we started talking and laughing together. After a few minutes someone knocked on the door. Who must that be? Taehyung went to open the door and Jin, Namjoon and Jimin came. Oh no, now I know why we came here today, so they can fix things between me and Jimin.

"Guys, as you may noticed, we are here today to fix things between you 2" Hoseok said

I stayed quiet because I didn't know what to say.

"Jimin how about you start telling Jungkook why you were making out with that guy" Jin said

"Jungkook, I didn't mean to make out with him, but what happened was that I mistaken him for you. It was dark at the club and it was hard to recognize people since it was dark, and don't forget that I was also drunk. I really didn't mean to make out with him, I really didn't, that's the last thing I would like to do, knowing that you are my boyfriend. Please forgive me I didn't want to"

"Jimin, it isn't that I don't miss being with you and all, but the image of your own boyfriend making out with someone else in front your own eyes sucks. Trust me Jimin, I don't want to fight with you but I don't think I'm ready to get back with you for now. Lets stay close friends, but I need some time to clear that image."

"It's okay I totally understand, if I were in your place I would had done the same thing as you. Are you coming back to my place after?"

"If you want yes"

"You can come Jungkook, as long that you are comfortable around me after what happened yesterday"

"Don't worry I am"

"So you guys are good now?" Yoongi asked

"I think that we are" I said

"I thought that it would take us more work to get you guys to fix things" Namjoon said

"Well you were wrong" Jimin told him with a giggle

We spent a few hours at Taes house talking, then we went back to Jimins house. I went to my room and Jimin went to his. After some time his mum called us so we get downstairs to eat. We ate and headed to our rooms again, without saying a word to each other. I was playing on my phone when I received a message on the group chat.

Taehyung: Guys we have to try and get Caitlin to believe us that Jinsoo is using her.

Jimin: And how are we gonna do that?

Hoseok: You know my friend, Soobin. He is pretty close to Caitlin, I think we have to like try and get him to convince here.

Jungkook: But do you think it would work.

Hoseok: Caitlin is a nice girl, she isn't like her dad or Jinsoo at all, I used to have a huge crush on her. Either way, that is our only way.

Jungkook: Ye true, that is our only way. Lets hope for the best.

Namjoon: Lets talk to Soobin tomorrow. Lets meet up with him.

Hoseok: Ok, I'll text him. Where do we meet with him and what time?

Namjoon: The park at 10 a.m

Hoseok: Ok brb so I'll text him

~Hoseoks Pov~

I got out of the group chat and texted Soobin.

Hoseok: Hey Soobin. Can me and my friends meet you at the park tomorrow?

Soobin: Yeah sure but what's up

Hoseok: We need to talk to you about something really important

Soobin: Okay, what time?

Hoseok: 10 in the morning

Soobin: Ok, see you there, gn

Hoseok: Gn

I went to text the others

Hoseok: Guys I texted him

Yoongi: Can he come tomorrow?

Hoseok: Yes he can

Jungkook: Okay, I'll text you guys tomorrow, I'm feeling dead right now. Good night

Hoseok: Good night 

Yoongi: Good nighttt

I went to get ready to go to bed. I have a feeling tomorrow would be a long day.