Xavier's World

Xavier Above, some of y'all may know him as funnymike around social media.
〰️
I woke up feeling too good from last night. After a night out with the guys, you can expect to have a damn hangover after all that shit. It was movie in there. My guys and I always come deep, we known around Atlanta for our aesthetic. We move weight, yes. However, we looked up to as the good guys as most people would tell you. We take care of our families and mind our business, unless you play with our money.

I got a daughter named Railah, who I love to death. I'd do anything for lil mama. She knows who her daddy is and she's only one. I won't lie and say she don't get on my nerves sometimes, but she makes my day better with every breath and my baby gets whatever she wants. She's gone with her mama right now since I wanted the weekend to myself and to hang with the fellas. We been on business a lot lately. I'm snatched from my thought as I hear Jaylen in my damn kitchen. This a big ass house in the hood. From the outside, it screams trap house. However,  once you get in the inside of my shit, you think you on HGTV with the PropertyBrothers or some shit. I take pride in my man-cave. For me and my princess, but occasionally my best-friend is here when he don't feel like going to his own shit.

Jaylen

Jaylen.

"Umm, wtf you making all that noise for?" I ask, as I went to grab some cereal from the top of the fridge and the milk and the fridge.

"I'm about to make me sum to eat, what u think I'm doing in here, you need to get up anyways. It's like 11am," replies Jaylen.

"Nigga, I ain't ask for all that. You ain't my bitch or my mama," I say back to him while eating my cereal. "Why you ain't go home anyways?"

"I wanted to be here with my dawg and not Kayla, duhh." Jaylen said this while he's at the stove whipping up eggs and frying bacon. He explained this and I felt weird because it kinda made me happy. I don't know why.  Weird. It's my best friend, of course we got love for each other.  I immediately dismissed thinking further about that.

"How are you and Kayla anyways?" I ask cause every other day he's into it with her cause he can't keep his dick in his pants. As a matter of fact, it's bulging out his pajama pants right now. It's hard to not notice because he always wearing shit low. We done see it ain't new to me.

"She's good, she's my baby mother. We always gone be straight but I need to get my dick wet sometimes. I can't come home to complaints all the time, I need to be treated like a King. You see me nigga, I wanna be worshipped, on them knees a the door when I walk in."

I laugh at this nigga cause he's so goofy and childish I cannot picture a bitch doing any of that but I know my best friend and he does have hoes so maybe. "You outta control, Jay." I laugh as I tell him.

"yeah me and you both know that but you love me that's why I get to be on ya couch while the other niggas gotta go home!" Jaylen hands me a plate with food on it. "eat that before you go to class Xay, you got like 10 minutes before you know traffic get crazy so hurry up. I'll take you there since you so hungover." Jaylen leaves me to eat while he gets ready to take me to school. Yes, I'm going to school. I go to Morehouse.

♾♾♾♾
Let me know what y'all think of the first chapter. Y'all like the characters ?