Heating up

Ken POV
I'm waking up, tired as hell from the party and a little hungover. I feel like I have to throw up, so I run to the bathroom. As I open the door, Derrick is in here.

"My bad, Jit, u good?"
"No, I'm not, I feel sick as hell."
"I'm going to run da shower for you okay? Throw all that shit up if you have to, you need something from me?"
"I'm fine, thanks Dad," I say tiredly.
"It's Daddy, Jit. I'll be right back. Do what you need to and take it easy," Derrick says confidently like he's done this a million of times.

He leaves the shared bathroom and I throw up everything I had at the party. I barely remember anything but the smoking on the balcony with Xavier. I really want him to myself. I know he got money and can supply me with my needs. He's attractive too don't get me wrong, but niggas are going to be niggas, right? Play their game better than them. I think if anything I can give him some game and help him flourish too. I'm a boss regardless. My hand gotta stay in his bag, while my bag sit pretty. I am snapped out of my thoughts by another attempt of my body saying, "Bitch, u thought!" as I throw up whatever was left. Remind me never to drink again.
I shower and throw on some joggers and a T-shirt.

Derrick walks through the door with similar attire. As I finally look at him, he's not so bad looking at all, he's quite handsome to me, just Florida Niggas just scream dirty. I noticed this before but me feeling horrible and him back with food, sprite, crackers, I have no choice but to give him my attention.

"I got you soup, sprite, and saltines, shorty." Derrick explains with a sly smile on his face.

"Thanks, D, I appreciate it so much. I guess we can be friends now," I say with my tongue out and a laugh.

"Everyone loves me after a while, I'm the cool kid."

"Don't take it too far, now. I'm going to eat and rest, what about you?"

"I got to go workout and do some work, so I'll catch u later, lil baby." Derrick says quickly and leaves me to rest.

He better not think he can slip "lil baby" in there without me knowing. He probably want my guts, yet he supposed to like pussy. Whew, chile the heterosexuals be cap. Wait, I'm just that nigga, almost forgot.

Right before I prepare to sleep,

Xay: movie and dinner later tonight at 7pm, I'll pick you up.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Xavier POV
Last night was a lot. I woke up to Jaylen gone. I'm happy that he was because I don't know, it felt so right and good while we were drunk, however, that's my brother, right? Obviously, he's not blood, but damn we damn near was fucking. Not to mention, him making me cum and that's too fucking much for me right now. I don't see his keys on my night stand, so I know he took his car. I'm back to my first love.

I text Kenneth that I need his time tonight. I figured I'd take him out since I said that I would, plus shorty bad. He lowkey thick as fuck, but yet short and skinny at the same time. I don't know how that works, but it makes sense to me. I'm going to take him to a dinner and movie, something simple, yet ducked off and romantic. I definitely like to do things that's simple but meaningful. It's something to break the ice with him. Movies are typical, but I think since we are seeing Queen and Slim, it's something worth conversing about at dinner afterwards.
I text my baby mother to bring my daughter over to me, so I can have time with her before my date tonight.

BabyMomma❤️: I have an appt to tend to, I will have Jaylen grab her from daycare.

Me: Ight bet, love. I'll drop her off around 6pm.

I get my house in order, shower, and cook her some food because my baby loves to eat. I throw some nuggets on for her with some fries, something light. I got some games, new toys, and Spongebob on the 75-inch in the living room, which is like her play area all of a sudden.
I hear my monitors buzz alerting there's detection of movement only to see her little feet running to the door. I unlock from the door from my phone, which she can reach surprisingly. I hate that to be honest. She's too damn grown. I see Jaylen right behind her being goofy throwing up his middle finger to the camera because he knows I'm watching. Dumb ass.

"DADDY, where u at?" My baby says in this cute voice I can't ignore. I peek behind the corner and she runs to my arms.

"How's my baby doing?"

"Good, daddy, I miss chu. I was at daycare."

"I know sweetheart, I didn't want those kids to get all your attention today so daddy arranged a play date. You ready to eat eat?"
"Yesssss!"

"Alright, go sit at the table. I'll get it ready."
I turn to see Jaylen right behind me. Just staring like a creep.

"Why you all in my shit, right now?" I say.

"Commere, I ain't mean to leave you so sudden lil daddy," Jay says softly to me. I'm in between his legs now as he hugging me with his head on my stomach. I got on a beater that's lowkey too small so my skin and tats are showing a bit. He kissing my exposed area and looks up at me.

"Jay, I'm not doing this, you my bro," I explain without much conviction I guess because Jaylen stands up and kisses me softly on my lips.

"I'll see you later, bruh." Jaylen smirks as he goes to the kitchen to tell his niece bye. He takes my car and dips.

I'm still standing there looking dumb until my baby yells her tummy is hungry.
What the fuck is going on?
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Like, Comment, and excuse errors! I rushed this just to put something out so I don't lose momentum. I don't want to finish this book, but I think I'll do it anyways just because...I don't know where we going just yet but I have the next few chapters in mind I think..
Y'all on Twitter ?
"Can I pet that dawg?" is in my head constantly lmao.
P.S. Ken in the beginning. Y'all watched dear white ppl? Did y'all know he was that fine ? he was raised in Saudi Arabia for quite some time. Interesting.