First Week Shenanigans

Kenny POV
It's like 6am at this point and I got an 8am. For some odd reason, I could not sleep too long, and I have to pee. To my surprise, I walk into the bathroom and my roommate is in there pissing or in the act. I'm all sleepy so I didn't notice anyone was in the bathroom nor did I hear. As we both notice each other, I notice this big ass dick he got. Under all that mess he's got going on, he's working with this monster between his legs, wow.
"Ummmmm I- my bad," I say to him as I hurry out the bathroom bladder on full. He just looks at me all sleepy with that mothafucka just out. I think he just had a case of morning wood. If I was a hoe, I would be sucking him off everyday, but again, he's not up to par for me. Maybe if he had an extreme makeover I think to myself. It was one of the dicks you just can't help but suck though. Whew. I need to get myself together. As he leaves the bathroom headed back for his bed, I finally get to go pee. I do this and brush my teeth for some odd reason and go lay back in bed while scrolling through social media. I simply finds Xavier's Instagram.

This photo I actually liked, I didn't care because my Instagram had a good following and it's whatever

This photo I actually liked, I didn't care because my Instagram had a good following and it's whatever. I didn't follow him, but I did like the pic. He's just so yummy to me, I don't even know what it is that got me like this over him. I don't even like skinny guys that much nor do I like babyface guys either but I know he's the truth because everyone else thinks so, and not to mention he's humble as hell. If I run into him, I'm bound to bring out another side of him because he's in for a rude awakening. I like to be taken care of, and I'm only submissive when my dude is doing what I need. While I have some feminine mannerisms, I still like having control. I can take care of my man though. I take pride in it, but I'll leave a nigga bad like I'm a third city girl member. Shit,  Rihanna even got a billionaire boy and still THAT BITCH.
"Jit, I'm about to go workout," Derrick says to me as he leaves with all this Nike shit on. "I gotta get ready for the season, coaches already on my ass about this running shit." He says annoyed.
Derrick told me earlier how he was on the Track team. I could see why, he definitely has the build and according to him, he's like Usain or some shit. I'd probably have to check him out one day.
"It couldn't be me," I say as I give him a ridiculous smile still kinda tired, half sleep. I do not know how he's even up about to work out. Derrick leaves and I'm left to the room by myself. I'm about to take another nap and my phone rings. I answered the FaceTime.
"Hey Ma"
"Hey babe, how's school there? Are those people treating you nice?" My mom looks so cute with her Erykah Badu scarf and her just barely beat face. I don't know why she's looking like that at about 7am, but she is the Queen herself.
"Everything is fine mama,"
"You need any money? How about the boys? They aren't picking on you because I'll whoop ass yuhearmeh!"
"Now mama. you know I don't play with these dusty men out here, never did, never will."
"Good, I need good grades and a future from you, young king. I have to go, I have a client to meet. I love you."
"I love you too ma, kisses."
My mom was a credible and infamous real estate agent back home. She could sell a box to a homeless man. I am happy she called, her support his all I need. I have an 8am, so I get up to shower and find something real cute
to wear. I decide to wear some distressed jeans and a plain black shirt since it's a little cooler today. I throw on my Balenciagas with my gold chains. I also have a Rolex, courtesy of my baller nigga that I let go a long time ago. He had the game fucked up, but I don't even want to think about him.  Niggas with money are just as bad as a broke nigga if you ask me. That's why I will always have my own bag, but my hand will be in his too.
My first class is Statistics. I hate math or anything like it with a passion, but I have no room for anything less than an A. I make it to class and sit in the front. The professor hands out the syllabus and I just know this is going to be a long and boring day.
♾♾♾♾♾
Xavier POV
When I woke up, I didn't see Jay anywhere in sight. I think he ended up leaving. Most likely his girl finally needed him. I was happy he was gone, I didn't have time for my best friend or anything that happened last night.
I threw on a jogger suit, my d boy attire really.  I was going to wear it to school today because I just didn't feel up for it. I brush my teeth and my hair. I wash my face and I lace up my rag. Today was going to be a bummy day and I didn't care. I'm meeting more professors and starting my second set of classes today.
I drive to school with just my thoughts. My phone rings, it shows baby girl on the front with her beautiful picture of me and her.
"Hey princess, daddy luh youuuu!" I scream into the phone.
"Daddeee, I wanna come with you," she says immediately as she sees my face.
"I'll come get you after school today baby, is that okay?"
"Yay, I luh you! mama crying daddy. She got a lot of tears on her face," she says in a cute way.
"Give her the phone baby girl,"
"Babe, stop tellin-Xavier hey, wassup?"
"What's going on? Why you crying in front of our baby?"
"I can't have any emotions?"
"You can but I mean I don't want babygirl seeing you like that, you need to talk?"
"It's woman stuff, I'm fine," my baby mama says. I don't really believe her but I'll figure it out soon enough.
"I'm picking her up after class, she miss daddy,"
"That's fine, I need my hair and feet done tonight anyways. That gives me some time to do things"
"I'll hit you later on, feel better love,"
"Later Xay"
"Later, kiss my daughter for me, please" I say as I hang up the phone and pull in the parking lot of one of the residence halls. I grab my backpack and make my way to class.
I have African-American Social thought today. I know Jania is in that one and the whole objective of the course is dope. We about to get into black history and social thought around black culture and race like a mothafucka. I cannot wait to talk my shit in that course. As I'm walking to class I'm in my phone looking at a text from my babymomma saying things they need, but I end up running into someone making them stumble.
"What in the fuck, do you not see me right here?" Ken says annoyed at me.
"I'm sorry lil daddy, I wasn't paying attention, but I am now. I apologize. Forgive me," I smile at him because his mean mug is cute as hell.
"It's okay, I mean you ain't step on my shoes anyhow," Ken says as he turns to walk away. His jeans riding below the waist showing the cake that's sitting up. I lick my lips as I fantasize about-
"Xavier, ummm Hi" Ken waves at me.
"Uhhh yeah,  what's up lil daddy?"
"I asked did you have social thought with me and Jania," he asks as he looks into his phone. He noticed me licking my lips and staring at his ass. I know he did.
"Yeah, I'm excited for this class actually," I explain then realize it was corny to say.
"You really a hood nigga that goes to class, interesting," Ken sort of whispers as he walks into the class.
Is that a bad thing? He judging me? He probably like dumb niggas, I bet.
I walk into class and sit a few seats away from Ken who is next to Jania. I shake up with a few homies I know and greet a few beautiful ladies. I know most people think Morehouse is for just guys. It is, but there are some elective courses that are shared that are intersex. Spelman, Clarke, and Morehouse have a partnership for certain courses. It's usually only electives.
"Jania, why you ain't tell me your friend mean as hell?"
"Boy, cause he's mean to everyone, just put ya foot down," she winks as she says this. What am I missing?
Class starts and of course we get a great ass professor to teach the course that is more than competent and fun. I already shared a lot of my thoughts with Jania right behind me. To my surprise, Ken even made some deep remarks on the introductory lessons we started. Class ended and I had a few words with some people.
"Hey Xay, Im having a small party with some good people just to kick off the semester, you down to come?" Jania says softly.
"Sure, can I bring my homeboy?"
"Yes, as long as he ain't no trouble!" Ken interjects as he rolls his eyes at me.
"Sure thing, lil daddy," I say back to him and wink at Jania. He blushes as I say this. This little nigga want my dick but I'm gone work this one out differently. He think he gone one up me, but I see through all that bs he putting out.
"See you Thursday night!" Jania waves as she and Ken depart. We don't have school Friday because of Greek Day, so everybody partying on Thursday.
♾♾♾♾♾
I go pick up my daughter and bring her back to my place after doing some shopping. I fill my living room with toys as Baby shark plays on the flatscreen. She plays with all her dolls and kitchen set as I tell her to cook us food while I go in the actual kitchen to cook. I have this stained glass that separates the front room and the kitchen so I switch the light, that makes it transparent so I can see her. I'm cooking pasta for me and her as I hear a roar come from outside. I roll my eyes cause lord knows that sound only comes from that ugly ass car I want. Jaylen is here. I didn't want to see him this soon.
"Wassup baby girl, you miss your uncle or what?"
My daughter runs to her uncle and jumps in his arms as he kisses all over her.
"Hey, stop kissing my baby I don't know where yo lips been bruh," as I mug him. He makes this ugly face at me that causes me and her to laugh. I go back in the kitchen. Soon after, Jay walks in.
"It smells good chef!"
"You aren't getting none fatass," I say quickly.
Jay does the puppy dog face that gets me every-time.
"dawg chill out, you know I feed you every time, damn."
"As you should, I need to eat, I'm a big dog."
"Well, you can't cook, shit, you'd be skinny like me if I didn't feed you most of the time, you need yo girl to do it," I say to him sternly.
"Whatever, she don't like me!" Jay says hysterically as my babygirl runs to him and hugs him. "but my bubba luhs me and daddy that's why he feeds me," Jay cooes at my baby. I do love him, more than I let on. I'd do a lot for this man.
"Y'all need to sit down, it's time to eat" I say as I make three plates. Both of them demolish their food and shortly after they are watching tv as I clean up. Ain't this a bitch. He with my baby like I'm the babymama or some shit. Jaylen puts her in her room for bed and he tells me he's about to nap.
"Don't go get in my bed, Jaylen," I say seriously. He always wants to lay in my shit. My bed always smells like him once he does that and I don't like it lingering.
"Xavier, shut up I'm going in the guest room bruh." Jaylen says this as he puts his dreads in bun. That clearly means he finna get comfortable.
He leaves me to my cleaning and the little homework I have to do. I finish and go shower. My bathroom has two entrances, so I never saw my actual bed. Like I thought, Jay's joggers and T-shirt is on my floor but he's laid out in nothing but his draws and chains. This man is comfortable as fuck. I shake my head and put my comforter over him. I leave and go to my daughters room, her bed is small but I miss my baby, so I get in her bed with her. She's knocked out too, snoring lightly. Her snores are not actually annoying but soothing to knock me out.
♾♾♾
Let me know what you guys think of the chapter, it's longer!