The Juice

Kenny POV
I'm beyond pissed already as the day starting. My credit card is left in my homegirls car and my mom was late dropping me off. My G-Wagon is in the shop and I didn't want that stupid ass rental. It was going to be a cheap ass Benz off the lot. I didn't want that. I just rather wait for my baby to get fixed.

Today is my sophomore year at Morehouse, I transferred in from NYU. I'm at heart a northern boy, but I have family that's down here in the south. I also wanted to come down here for the niggas. Those southern accents just be getting me all hot. Especially when they got they grill in and show that hospitality. I'm a nigga myself, but I like to get treated like a princess. It doesn't make sense to my homegirls, but half these dudes gonna want me to be wifey anyways. That's more my role since I wanna be submissive to a dude but it's gonna take the right one because I don't play. I'm about my money first and then I'll play nice with you Daddy. Hopefully I'll run into a fine ass lil daddy here at Morehouse. I have been seeing nothing but fine niggas since I got here and you know they staring at me too, even the straight ones. I'm small and slim but thick, too. I do my squats faithfully. My nigga need something he can grab. Big body Benz type shit. I run track too, it's what I've always done and I love it so much. Morehouse ain't get to scout me, so I gotta go try out I guess.

As I'm walking up to the registrar's office, this skinny weird looking nigga is in the doorway. I guess he's trying to get some girl's attention but all I need is for him to move so I can get settled for the day. We only going over syllabi and shit but I take my studies serious. I need to make it into corporate law so I can be this big lawyer at one of those big firms in New York. I ain't about to play with hoes. This mouth already reckless, I'm winning cases left and right fucking with me.

"Excuse me.." I say annoyingly
He doesn't move at that still smiling and running his mouth to this girl who clearly doesn't want him.
"Excuse me..." I say once again. He still not budging he did a quick glance and I guess he thought he was messing with the right one today, but he clearly was all wrong.
"I need you to move so I can register for my class, why are you in di way? If you ain't about to drop three stacks on my class, I suggest you move. I'm not going to ask again and I don't think you want that," I said this with attitude and a tone that could not be denied even by the devil himself. I'd had to have to show my ass. After all, I like to be classy and cute most days, but I have no problem getting down with a nigga. I ain't one of these weak ass gullible gay boys that they must have around.

"Man, whatever!"the ugly ass boy says as he moves and leaves the office. He had this nappy ass nest on his head. He must be from like Florida or something. As I'm standing in line now I notice this skinny clean cut nigga looking a me, and I would be lying if my bootyhole ain't jump. He had some nice full pink lips with a fade and I just knew he had some nice pearly whites. We locked eyes for a min as he turned back to the registrar lady. He had this aura about him, the way he dressed was nice and he just looked overall clean as hell. I'd hit, I admitted to myself as I stared at him observantly.  I can just tell his dick is big. Skinny niggas always have big dicks. My focus is supposed to be on my studies, not these niggas here at Morehouse. I just can't help but watch as he grabs his LV book bag, he smiles at some girl he knows but I'm right behind her so he locks eyes with me again as I can finally see that smile as I pictured it and his rhythm in his walk. Let me get my books and go. I'm getting hard while in line registering for classes. Smh.

♾♾♾♾♾
I'll keep updating as soon as I get more views and comments. Let me know if y'all think Kenny needs a different person to play him. Kenny right now is more masculine than I'd like but just let me know.