Daisho Con Friday

Went to the Wisconsin Dells, not easy place to go as it is not in season. To be honest this is my third time I went to Daisho Con in my life. I arrived at the Kalahari Convention Center at around 11 AM got my badge in less than 5 minutes. Went to take a picture of cosplay of Chise Hatori and Elias Ainsworth from The Ancient Magus' Bride, only to find out that my camera ran out of batteries. Went to the gift shop to get more only to find out that I had spare batteries in my backpack.

Waited around and took pictures of cosplayers and walked around the floor and lost my first ever larping event. I checked into my hotel because I was scarred there would be no rooms left because of overbooking but turns out that I didn't need to worry as it was November and all the outdoor water and theme parks are closed. Grabbed some dinner at an empty Hawaiian themed restaurant whose staff didn't mind Urinating Tree blaring from my iPhone.

Went back to the con and took more pictures of cosplayers. Found a couple of acquaintances from college and talk for five minutes and whenever we see each other we pretend not to notice each other. Went to the bar attached to the convention center and ordered a Moscow mule and feeling slightly. Went to a live riff of the Super Mario Brother's Movie it was not as funny because the speakers to the movie doesn't work. Left before the half way point and enter a panel that was doing fanfiction mad libs where I laugh uncontrollably to the point I'm on the floor and people are debating whether to call a hospital. I slowly got up and told them not to worry. I suggested of the Leaning Tower of Pisa for a noun which turns out to be metaphor for Shoto Todoroki's penis having sex with Deku. Yeah fanfiction you creep me out sometime. Well that was only the first day and I hoped that I would have more fun.

Spoilers I did.