Daisho Con Saturday

Saturday woke up at around 10:30 AM and decided to get brunch at Monks burgers. If you are in the dells I would recommend it. Went to the convention at around noon. Took more pictures and went to a panel on being a cosplay photographer. I can't remember much but I think the lesson on asking cosplayers before taking pictures was a good lesson.

Walked around more and asked then with their consent took pictures of cosplayers. Went to a bar during it's happy hour and drank a Blue Moon and shrimp tempura. If you ever have shrimp tempura from a non-Japanese restaurant it's ... fine nothing special bland at best. Meet this dude whose daughter is participating in the cosplay contest and watched the Wisconsin Badgers Football game against Nebraska. The Badgers won if you care to know.

Went to the cosplay contest and a bunch of teens and grown adults dress up like it's Halloween walk across a stage. After the contest of those entered, everyone in the audience was treated by a talent show. My favorite was a little kid dressed as Link encounters Kaepora Gaebora that annoys link so much that Link kills him then after that is done Navi come much to Link's annoyance. I was rooting for that to win the talent competition. He didn't win and I left slightly depressed. Went back to the bar and had another mule.

Went to a panel about screen and book writing learned that I should probably submit my book to the copy write office. In the middle of that panel because another panel was starting and this one was a lot more funny because it a panel where two funny people are reading bad fanfiction and we laugh until it's time for audience members to help read My Immortal. To those that know, My Immortal is ... yeah read for yourself it's so bad like so bad that the only thing I can compare it to would be the worst things humanity has ever done.

Went to the rave and immediately regret it because the whole area smells of body odor and you question if the concept of deodorant is foreign to the attendees. Pretend that I can dance for half an hour before leaving before the smell of body odor chokes me to death. Left the convention center and went back to my hotel and sleep until the morning.