Chapter 4

Taehyung's POV

We made it to my house and Charity took the test. She won't eve look at me and she's not talking to me. So this is the longest five minutes of my life. I have no idea why she is so pissed off, maybe I was to rough when we had sex? I really wish I could remember all of it but I just can't.

I have apologized so many times for it, she just keeps saying she's fine. We have never had the benefits kind of relationship. I think she is an amazing person, beautiful, smart and great at everything she does. In college I didn't want any commitments or strings and she isn't the kind of girl you play with, she deserves a commitment.

The alarm I set went off and I went to check the test, she didn't move. The test confirmed that she is pregnant, no surprise.

"You are going to be an amazing mother, and I'm glad that you will be the mother of my child." I reach out to put my hand on her shoulder and she flinches. I take my hand back and sit on the bed.

"What do you want from me Charity? What will make you happy? I just want you to be happy." I turn around and look at her. She looks up at me with unshed tears in her eyes. "Just leave me alone. I will come back when the baby is born and send updates every month. I just can't be around you anymore." That has to be the most painful thing I have ever heard. The thought of not being with her through this pregnancy, delivery and raising my child in a home with me. It's to much for me.

I walk over and kneel in front of her, pull her shirt up over her tummy and wrap my arms around her waist. "Please don't go. I am begging you. I have never in my life begged for anything. Hell, I'm not even sure I'm doing it right. Please marry me and let me spend the rest of my life making you happy. Even if you say no just don't leave me, just tell me how to fix it and I will do anything." I kiss her belly and whisper promises to my child to give them the world. We stay just like that for a few minutes quietly crying together before she answers.

"Taehyung I have been in love with you since I first laid eyes on you." Her voice was quiet and a bit unsteady. "I have seen women come and go in your life and I have always been so happy that I was the one you chose to keep in your life no matter what. I made a promise to myself that I would always make you happy, cause I love to see you smile. Other girls got to have sex with you but it was temporary and you never smiled at them." I looked up at her while not letting her go, I watched her wipe tears from her face. "Then came Allison she got your heart in a way I knew I never could. All I wanted to be was her. Your were happy with her, happy to talk about her and she stayed." She wiped more tears and I move to sit behind her and hold her, no matter what she has always been there for me and I will be here for her even if it hurts. She flinched as I moved to sit behind her and hold her. "Please let me hold you I just want to comfort you a little." She leans back but I can see she is still tense.

"I bought her gifts for you lingerie, jewelry, purses, clothes and shoes. I never missed her birthday, Christmas, valentine's day or your anniversaries. I wanted you to be happy and she made you happy. I died a little inside and I even thought about quitting more than once." I rub my hand over her belly mostly calming me because I'm learning things I never knew.

"She was a mean, nasty, and evil woman. You deserved so much better than her. She has never liked me and I know it, she never missed the opportunity to tell me." She took a deep breath. "The night you were dropped off at my place I was happy to learn that you two split up. You kept touching me. You never really touch me. I didn't want to take advantage of you being clearly drunk. I kept trying to put you to bed. You just wouldn't let up. You complimented and told me how you always thought I was beautiful. You said you needed my help. Honestly I wanted to believe for a bit that you needed me. I had a lot of first that night with you and I honestly don't regret a thing we did. I happily gave myself to you." I can hear the pain in voice as she began her next sentence.