Chapter 13

Hobi's POV

I knew that Tae's past would come back to bit him in the ass, it was only a matter of time. Tae has been sowing his wild oats since he learned he could. That kind of stuff always comes back to you. He spent years not being the relationship type, so Allison was a surprise but not a good one. Sitting at my computer I do a bit of digging on the relator and find nothing interesting at all. Her social media proves that she is happily living the single life. A bunch of pictures of her with different men and women usually with a drink in her hand and at some club or hotspot. She went to school with Tae and Jimin and barely graduated. Checking her medical records told me she liked to play and not always safe. She has had a few STDs and three abortions. She was the kind of girl that gave party girls a bad name.

Moving on to look at her financials either she was either great at her job or she has someone paying her bills for her. She lived in a high-rise in the heart of the city. Your average realtor can sell these places but can afford to live in them. She agency she had worked at was a small agency that was known more for selling small single-family homes and renting apartments. They got lucky when Tae bought his house from them. Digging a little deeper I see she has regular deposits from working on a cam girl site. She was also getting regular deposits from a company that turned out to be a shell corporation that I traced back to Lee Woojin. This bastard has his hands in everything.

Lena's POV

I held my head high as I walked out of his office to the elevator. As soon as I made it to the elevator I pulled out my phone unlock and try to access the file so I could release the information to bring this fucker down. Unfortunately, I needed to wait for justice until I got off the elevator. As soon as the doors I opened I was approached by two men in dark grey suits and black button-down shirts with an earpiece in his ear.

"Mrs. Lena, please come with me," he reached his hand out gently taking my elbow to guide me the way he wanted me to go. I followed one with the other taking up the rear. I can't believe that he sent security to get me. It's not going to change anything as soon as I get to wherever I am being held I am uploading the video, fuck him and his wife. 

We walked across to the other side of the building to a hallway and took the elevator all the way down to the basement level. The elevator was dingy and dark on the inside. Looks like they missed it when they did the renovations over the last 30 years. There was only a dim flickering fluorescent bulb inside to light it. We stepped out of the elevator into a hallway with light fixtures swinging from the ceiling casting shadows as they moved. The hall was pitch black in all the places the light didn't touch. But I couldn't figure out why they were moving there isn't even a breeze. 

It was a kind of long hallway with doors staggard on either side of the hall. They guided me into an empty office with no windows and no cell service. What it did have were two chairs. One looked like a small armchair it with padding and it was seated in front of a table that was bolted to the ground. The other was a metal folding chair, and it was leaned against the wall by the door. There was also a creepy swinging light in here, it looks like a scene from a movie. You know a criminal's worst nightmare.

I am still not worried because I took a selfie outside the building and posted it. I know that the police can track that kind of stuff and that. I was hoping he would just cave and give me what I want. I am beautiful and good in bed. I know if he would stop being stubborn, he could be happy with me.

"Wait here and someone will join you shortly." They leave and I hear the door lock behind them.

Hobi's POV

I took my time getting down into the basement. I also took a different elevator. The one they took her down in creeps me out, its dark and that stupid light. It's creepy and works on the people that Tae brings down here and me, I refuse to the elevator. Instead, I take the normal elevator but still have to walk down the creepy-ass hallway. All of those stupid hanging swinging light casting shadows all over the place. Gently tapping on the door before I walk in quietly with some food. 

I walk and see Lena sitting at the table. She is a very pretty woman, with long dark brown hair, china doll skin. Dressed in a slightly sheer white button-down shirt, black fitted slacks, and black and gold stilettos. "Hi Lena, sorry about your wait but I did bring food. Are you OK with La Yeon," she looks at me a bit suspect. I just pulled out the take containers holding the food I have been dying for all day. I just ordered her what I got me, braised Korean beef short ribs in sweet Soy Sauce with chestnuts and dates. I also picked up a salad from the local corner store on the off chance she is a vegan or something. I watched as she sat in the chair that was bolted to the ground and I grabbed the other chair and sat across from her.

I pass her a pair of chopsticks and slid her a plate. We ate in silence for a bit. Mostly because this food is something you savor, not talk over. I took a chance on buying her lunch that costs about $60 a plate. After getting a better look at her I know she is the kind of woman that buys McDonald's on her dollar and La Yeon on yours. After I finished eating it was time to begin. 

"Why am I here and why won't my phone work?" Lena was tapping her foot and staring at me and she had no fear. Smiling I cleaned up our plates and food mess first. Not answering her seems to annoy her more than she already is. Her foot began to tap faster.

Sitting down I made myself comfortable. Resting my ankle on my knee I looked at her and smiled. "Your welcome, I know I didn't need to bring you anything." She rolled her eyes, "If I was home you wouldn't have had to worry about if I ate or not. Now, what the fuck do you want?"

Nodding my head, I keep my smile while continuing to look her in the eyes. "I need you to keep it respectful. You will not like the consequences if you don't," I tell her firmly placing both of my feet on the ground and placing my hands flat on the table. She sits up a bit straighter, but I can see a bit of fear coming into her eyes.

"Give me your phone." I hold my hand waiting for her to put it in my hand. Shaking her head, she looks at me like I have lost my mind. "You do not attempt to blackmail a man like Kim Taehyung and expect to walk out with no explanation or consequences. So, give me your phone." She shakes her head again but this time she gets sassy raising her eyebrow. I took it as a challenge, and I do not like to be challenged. 

Standing I slowly walk over to her and look down. Reaching inside her blouse I grab her phone, "It wasn't a request, I don't make those." Turning my back I moved to go back to my seat. She spits on my back. I have never been more disgusted. "I will not unlock it and as soon as I get out of here I'm fucking up your life too. You have no idea who you are fucking with." Nodding I remove my jacket before sitting in my chair looking at her again. 

"Who says you're leaving here? You just spit on my Tom Ford sharkskin coat. You now owe me $3550 and I know you don't have the money. You are now mine until I get my money back." I smirk as the color drains from her face. "I'm not Woojin I don't beat women." She begins to shake her head and look a bit more scared. "You don't remember me, do you? We had an umm encounter in college." I smirk as realizations sparks in her eyes. 

A/N: Hello beautiful people. 😁 I hope you are doing amazing, waking up feeling like a million bucks, or at the very least happy to be awake. You should always wake up well because the world is better with you in it. This update is long overdue, but it is here. I hope you enjoyed it. Please let me know vote and comment. Stay amazing I will see you in the next update. O(*^@^*)o (づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ