Chapter 15 🔥🔥

Lena's POV

I have never been more scared in my life. This crazy bastard has me hanging from the ceiling by my wrist, with my feet in water and surrounded by things that cause pain. The way I see it I have two choices. I can give him what he wants or call his bluff. I am going to call his bluff. He was a soft sweet boy in school. Never a harsh word to say to anyone for any reason. When his brothers were running around chasing ass he was comforting their victims.

"Nice to know you support women's rights. Now let me go and we can negotiate like mature adults." Glaring at him I wiggle my hands. I hope I seem more intimidating than I feel. "We are." He smiled and it chilled me to my core. He was such a sweet boy in college, a nerd really. I wonder what the hell happen to make him this hard. "You see when you threaten or try to blackmail someone, it enacts a different set of rules. It is clear to me you are not ready to play by those rules." He picks up a pair of pliers and runs it over my knuckles and down my fingernails.

"Be a good girl and tell me what I want to know. What do you think you have over Tae?" Placing the teeth of the pliers on the knuckle of my pointer finger. How can he smile while he does that? Fucking creepy bastard.

"I'm not gonna tell you shit, and you don't have the balls for torture." Leaning in close to my ear he whispers, "I am not the same boy you knew." Then he squeezed down on the handles, effectively breaking my middle knuckle. "AAAAAAAAHHHHH SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!"

Hobi's POV

She is a brave woman, I'll give her that. Despite the black tears of mascara running down her face, she is trying to be intimidating. "When I get out of here, I will be the next Mrs. Kim Taehyung and you will be KISSING MY ASS!!!" Moving to the knuckle of her middle finger I break that too. With her fingers hanging at an unnatural angle, I chuckle a little.

"What is so funny you sick fuck?" Glaring at me through her pain-stricken eyes. "Well, most women would use those fingers to pleasure themselves, and you won't be able to hold a vibrator with that hand."

Laughing at the pissed off look on her face. Sneering at me she laughs and looks out at me. "Are you mad I wouldn't fuck you in school? Is that what this is all about? Well, there are other ways to GET A NUT YOU SICK FUCK!!!!" Breathing hard as she screamed at me. I heard the door opened behind me and smiled.

"I see she is still a joy." He walks in smiling and hands me a bag of white powder. "Yes, she seems to forget that we ran a few trains on her." Nodding his head with his signature smirk.

"You just weren't that memorable." It takes big balls to talk that kind of shit with snot and tears running down your face. Walking over to her I slide her skirt up and Jimin slides her panties down.

"Don't touch her without gloves. She's infected with a nasty STD." Going to the cabinet in the corner I pull out gloves and a cheap vibrator. "Oh, this will be fun." Jimin and I put gloves on and then finish striping her.

"What are you going to do me?" She slightly stuttered when she spoke but I think it's more because she knows how Jimin gets down. She has always had a thing for him and let him do lots of things to her. Jimin walked up to her and ran his finger down her jawline. "Nothing I have done before. Do you mind?" She was melting as he spoke. She shook her head. I am sure she thinks something good will come from this, but she doesn't know Jimin like I know Jimin.

He tweaked her nipple until she screamed. I watched as her arousal began to run down her leg. I watched as she pouted when Jimin went to sit down. "Jimin I thought you wanted to relive the past?' Jimin laughed at her and she looked up. I walked up to her and turned on the vibrator.

"No I'm gonna watch, you are his job, not mine. Besides, I never play with damaged goods." The attempt to scowl she tried didn't work so well with her botox. "Do your thing Hobi."

Sliding the vibrator directly to her clit and watching as she tried to fight the feeling. "Look at her squirm, I knew she was easy." 

Taehyung's POV

Walking down the hall I can hear screaming and crying before I open the door. Shaking my head I open the door and see that Hobi and Jimin are having way too much fun. Shaking my head I step inside and see Lena hanging from the ceiling naked. All they had to do was talk to her this is extra even for them. "Why?" Jimin looks at me with a smile. "Don't be a killjoy. She is blackmailing you Tae....well trying too."

I watched as Hobi wiped the sweat from her face. "Are you ready to talk yet?" Looking at her she was breathing hard and seemed to be enjoying it as much as they were. "Did you get the devil's breath?" Jimin smirks and nods but doesn't take his eyes off of Lena.

"Will you please just get the answers I need? Then you guys are free to torment her all you want." I hate to beg but they have been down here forever and I need to figure out what to do to protect my family. Hobi walks over to get the bag of scopolamine. "I don't know about Hobi but I wanted her to remember what I do to her." He walks over to her and pinches her nipple. It looks weird to see them both in blue rubber gloves. I wonder if they wear them during all interrogations or just with her.

Jimin moves to stand behind her and moves her hair out of her face. Hobi has his fist closed as he walks a little closer to her. "What, you gonna hit me now?" She is pissed and glaring at them as her chest rises and falls with her need to catch her breath. Hobi shakes his head and blows a small amount of the powder in her face. She breathes it in and I see it work right away. Her eyes become unfocused, her breathing slows, and her head drops to the chest.

Jimin gently pulls her head up to look at Hobi. "How do you feel Lena?" Hobi asks as she tries to focus her eyes on him. "Hmmm...horny" he smiles. "I can fix that for you. I can even have Jimin help if you like." She smiled at him, "Yes."

Rolling my eyes, I moved to take a seat this is going to take longer than I thought. Hobi looks at her again with a small smile. "What makes you think you can be Mrs. Kim Taehyung?" She smiles looking drugged. "He is cheating on his wife. I deserve to be taken care of too."

"Who is the woman you saw him with?" Jimin asked her and she shook her head. "I don't know. I didn't take the video. I don't have the video." Tilting my head to the side I consider who the hell could have put her up to this and who the hell they think I'm cheating with.

"Who recorded the video? Where is it?" She smiles and licks her lips. "Lee Anne recorded it. Her husband is going to use it to get Taehyung to pull out of the Manson deal. But she wanted to be able to play with Tae and I told her I would share if she could get me in. She has it in her purse, cause no one looks in a woman's purse." I turn to walk to leave I have all the information I am going to need for now. I need to talk to my other brothers and see if we can get the video from her.

Lena's POV

Sitting up in my bed with a horrible headache, trying to figure out how I got here. I remember going to Tae's office and then I am at home in my bed. Looking around my room to see if I can figure out what happened to me. Climbing out of my bed I am as naked as the day I was born and I smell like sex. What the fuck did I do?

Walking into the bathroom I look in the mirror and notice that there is something in my hair and on my face. I can't remember having sex but I am very sore between my legs. I have marks on my wrist and ankles but nowhere else. What the hell am I going to do? Do I call the police and report a rape? Then it dawned on me I can check my doorbell it should have picked up a video of me when I arrived. Pulling out my phone. I pull up the app and review the footage. All I see is me getting out of my car alone and walking up to my door and unlocking it on my own. Well fuck!!! Should I call Anne?

A/N: Hello beautiful people. 😁 I just want to say I have no medical background and have never used scopolamine and have no direct knowledge of how it works. You know me I take a tiny bit of Google and t.v. knowledge and wing it. With that out of the way I hope you have enjoyed this update and the new update schedule. I will see you in the next update. o(*^@^*)o