Tododeku (Angst)

( A/N just saying they are all pro hero's and todo and deku are married)

Todoroki pov:

All the banging and crashing in my ears I didn't hear, there was a painful hole that was ripped through my heart. The only thing I ever loved and wanted was stripped away from me. I decided to look down one more time, I saw midoriya limp in my arms. A knife that was stabbed through his chest and he had no pulse. His normally happy smile had become so hard to remember as the old bouncy,bubbly alive izuku wasn't here any more. I fell to me knees, the sharp glass beneath me cutting my legs but I couldn't care less. I pulled out the knife and help him close to me, I didn't care the villains were still here I didn't care my wall had been let down. I didn't care that his blood was soaking through onto me. I brushed my hand through his messy green hair, even his hair felt different! Who would do this.....the only thing I'd ever loved. I felt a hand on my shoulder and jumped, 'the medics are here now' I heard Ochako say.
They tried to take midoriya, 'NO!' I screamed tears coming out of my eyes 'you don't understand...'. Midoriya was eventually ripped out my arms no matter how much I screamed and cried. The white blanket was placed over him, the blood soaking through. His arm fell limp over the side of the bed, I broke 'why did they take him!'

I woke up sweating, thank good it was all just a dream. I layed back down and turned onto my side so I could wrap him in my arms. My arm fell onto an empty bed, no this can't happen. I rushed out of bed and turned on the light, 'did wake you?'. It was midoriya, his bright smile plastered onto his lips, I ran over to him and wrapped him in a tight embrace. 'I'll never let you get hurt again.....'

________________________________
What do you think?
Oh I didn't tell you? There's a tiny bit of fluff as well! 😱🤗
I'm not that evil,  I wouldn't let the poor Cinnamon roll die!
Stop judging me I'm not that bad of a person...