Kirixbakuxdeku

Kirishima pov:

I walked over to bakus door since he invited me to stay for the night. I was about to nock on before I saw midobro. "Hey! Wait bakubro invited you?" I asked scratching the back of my neck. "Y-yeah I was pretty weirded out too" he stuttered. Just then the door swung open and we both looked at a smirking bakugou. "Come in.." he said and I went in first. He closed the door and came to sit next to me. Midoriya was sitting on the floor infront of me. Bakugou was sitting so close to me he was basically in my lap. He leaned in and I could feel his hot breath against my skin. "Why don't we have a little fun..." he whispered seductively in my ear. I let out a little yelp and jumped away but he grabbed my waist, I could feel his palms heating up. He put his foot on midoriyas shoulder and pulled him back. "Get in the fucking bed.....both of you" he ordered standing up. We both scrambled into the bed as he knelt down on it. "Now who likes lollipops?" He asked. I gulped knowing what he was talking about.

Unfortunately for midoriya he didn't. "M-me" he stuttered. Bakugou grabbed midoriya by the throat pulling him close. "Good..." he whispered into his ear, pushing him off the bed. "Kneel down and do your job!" He said pushing midoriya to the floor by his shoulders. He started unbuckling his belt, pulling them down. He revealed a very large bulge in his boxers and midoriya licked his lips. WTF CINAMON ROLL?!?! Anyway!! He tugged on his boxers revealing his dick and tbh it was pretty big! He licked up the shaft and slipped the tip into his mouth. He then started deepthroating and I stared as I could feel something getting bigger. Bakugou was face fucking midoriya while his hands were in his messy green hair. After a few minutes as I was staring he cummed and midoriya spilt some down his chin which was ngl pretty hot.

"Kay....I'm gonna go" I said scrambling off the bed. I put one foot on the floor and bakugou grabbed the waist of my pants pulling me back to him. His hand started slowly drifting down my boxers and to my shaft. I let out a soft moan as he delicately stroked it while sucking and kissing my neck. "Aah- bakubro- mph- don't you think we should- Haah- talk?" I tried but his strokes kept getting faster. He stopped and I whined from the sudden lack of attention. "You'll have to beg for it baby" he teased and I blushed. I took this as an opportunity to get out so when I tried he grabbed my arm roughly. "I said beg" he hissed through gritted teeth. I could feel his palms start to heat up on my skin. "Please?" I let out in a shaky voice. "Please what?" He smirked and I gulped. "Please fuck me?" I asked. He grinned "good enough" he grabbed me and pushed me onto the bed straddling me.

He pressed his lips into mine and it was really rough, like he couldn't stop. He pulled away, "deku come here" he ordered and midoriya slowly came over. "Alright I'm only saying this once, kirishima will get his dick sucked by deku and I'll be giving Deku anal. Then me and shitty hair will switch got it?!" He barked. Me and midoriya gave a shaky nod, "get undressed then!" We quickly pulled our clothes off while bakubro did the same. Midoriya knelt down on the edge of the bed, me in-front of him and bakugou behind him. Bakugou lubed up his dick before slipping it into midoriyas ass. Deku left out a moan and I couldn't help it anymore I was really horny. I stuck my dick into midoriyas mouth saying an apology before tangling my hands in his hair. I started face fucking him, bringing my dick in and out. Surprisingly midoriya was taking this quite well, the vibrations from his moans were turning me on even more. Bakugou leaned over midoriya kissing me before pulling away again.

He held onto Midoriyas hips tightly bringing himself in and out roughly. I could feel myself coming close to climax. "I think I'm gonna cum-" I said and just then I did, this time midoriya managed to swallow all of it. Bakugou did the same and we switched places. I climbed into the bed and not needing lube after the blow job I pushed my dick in. It wouldn't have hurt him considering bakugous dick was larger than mine. I grabbed onto his waist for support instead of his shoulders this time. I started pumping myself in and out of him going faster and faster. I finally hit his prostate and I kept hitting that same spot over and over again. I kinda felt bad for midoriya so I started rubbing his dick matching the pace of my rythym. Just then midoriya cummed and me and bakugou followed soon after. Bakugou and me sat down on the bed with midoriya turning around to face us.

"Hey why aren't you ever the bottom?!" I ask placing a finger to bakugous chest. "Cause I'm a top not a bottom" he replied cockily. I smirked and instantly straddled him leaning down. "Ya sure bout that?" I teased and licked up his neck. I stuck my fingers into his mouth, then pulled them out. "Turn over" I ordered and he did as he was told. With my saliva free hand I slapped his ass causing a moan. I then started teasing around his asshole hearing the whines, whimpers and moans from him. I suddenly stuck two fingers up his ass and started using a scissoring motion. I pulled them out and back in again. I added a third finger and started going faster. After a few minutes he climaxed. "Aww already" I teased and let him get up. "I have spare pajamas" he mumbled still flushed from before.

I grabbed a pair and put them on and threw a pair to midoriya. Once we where finished we all got snuggled up into bed turning in his TV. We decided to start a new TV show called 'sex education' it was really funny. Midoriyas favorite character was Otis obviously, bakugous was Maeve and mine was Eric. I was laughing so much at the time he deep throated a banana but I also got second hand embarrassment. Midoriya was in the middle basically like an Oreo. My phone pinged and I looked over at it. Todoroki. He never texts me?

🧊🔥: You hang out with bakugou
             A lot don't you?

Me: yeah why?

🧊🔥: well just warning you not to
             Visit him for a couple of days.

Me: why wouldn't I? What's wrong
        He doesn't have the coronavirus
        Does he?!?!

🧊🔥: no he doesn't. He did get hit by
             A lust quirk though he'll be really horny
             For awhile and might take advantage
              Of you since your good friends. And
             Midoriya if you wouldn't mind letting
          Him know.
🧊🔥: Oh, sorry. I have to go now good bye

Me: thanks for letting me know dude I'll
        Let him know. C ya

"Hey bakugou?" I asked and he turned to me. "Did you get hit by a lust quirk?". He looked away and nodded mumbling something about stupid shitty shit fuckers or something. "Yeah todoroki just told me to stay away from you since you might take advantage of me....and midobro he said to warn him as well". I shruggged turning to midoriya "stay away from bakugou" I laughed. It was getting late and we had school the next morning so we shut everything off and went to bed, all in each overs arms.

Ive not down a threesome before so I'm sorry if it's quite bad. Also the TV show sec education is really good I'm watching it. I'd recommend it, it's on Netflix.