Bakudeku (angst)

(Btw this is aged up) A/N
Bakugou pov:
'I never should of married you!' Those words broke my heart to hear but my stupid ego was in the way. 'Your still the shitty nerd I married out of pity!' I retaliated, I didn't mean it but I was caught up. 'First you bully me through my childhood TELL ME TO FUCKING KILL MYSELF. Now you tell me that you still think that I'm a shitty nerd, your toxic bakugou Katsuki. I wish I never met you your still the same old hot headed bully from middle school!' I stepped back. 'Maybe you should have killed yourself! You wouldn't have gotten into this "toxic" relationship then would you!' I didn't realize how bad I was.

He gasped 'and you would appreciate it if I jumped out of the fucking window right now this second?' His voice trembling regretting everything that had just happened. I really wouldn't be happy but he can't know that, 'd'you know what yes I would be happy, I'd get away from you and your dumb friends and I'd be happy without you weighing  me down from the number one hero spot' I spat. He looked taken back and all the words we said slowly sank into me.

'W-what... do you r-really mean..' deku said tears spilling from his eyes. 'Fine then, but before I want you out of this house!' He paced to the bedroom. I ran after him Desperately trying to apologize 'look I didn't mean any of that izu I love you!' I was trying to pull him into a hug. 'No' he spat 'you told me you never did so what has changed?! You always want what everyone else has got' he said through gritted teeth. He threw clothes at me then lifted his sleeves, 'you see these!' I looked at them horrified 'in high school and middle school you did this to me! Some of these are burn marks from you or there cuts from myself, you never made me happy and you never will so get of my house..' he had packed a suitcase without me realizing and through it at me letting it fall onto my toe. 'Shit' I said, 'GET OUT!' He said and I looked at him with pleading eyes but there was no mercy in them.

I grabbed my suitcase and rolled it down the stairs, I looked at him with worry and begged him. 'I'm sorry I didn't mean to go that far I love you and I always have but I never knew how to express it! You know about my issues please!' But there was anger, hatred and rage in his eyes. He laughed 'you expect me to believe you after you said you went out with me out of pity?! Well to late because I've fallen out of love with you!'. I coughed, not just any cough flower petals. We both looked, wide eyed, as they fell to the ground 'I'm sorry...' he mumbled. It really was true he doesn't love me...'I'm sorry'.It was to late I had stepped out of the house and he slammed the door in my face.

________________________________
Word count: 532
You probs don't like my angst but I do
I like it it makes me feel better about myself soz
Anyway I need more ships to do for smut and stuff
Soooo sorry it's quite short btw
C uuuu