Kamisero & kiribaku (smut)

Denki pov:
I nocked onto sero's dorm excited for the sleep over. He opened it and I froze, blushing. "H-hey" I said trying to hide the shaky ness in my voice. "Is there a reason your shirtless?" I asked as my eyes trailed down his body. "It's hot in here....oi my eyes are up here!" He chuckled and I snapped my head up. "Aha sorry" he stepped to the side and I walked in. "So what do you wanna do?" He asked. Fuck. "Don't mind" I replied, he nodded. "Well I have a double bed and you can't really sleep on the floor so we'll share.....just so ya know" he informed me. Shit now I have to share a bed?! Think! Don't act gay! don't act gay!! "That's pretty gay dude" I laughed, mentally slapping myself in the face. "It's not if we're wearing socks" he said sitting on the bed. "Hey why don't we prank bakugou?" I asked. He smirked "what have you got in mind?".

We lock picked the door and walked inside, luckily he went on a jog. We set up the secret camera in the corner of the room which allowed full access to see all the room. Once it was set up we walked out and locked the door again. We went back to sero's room and went onto the app on my phone that connects to the camera. It had full sound as well, we heard the keys jiggling in the door and Hanta grabbed the popcorn. There entered bakugou, with kirishima following?! "Wait-mjkjd" I tried but Sero shoved popcorn in my mouth to stop me from talking. They both sat down on the bed, silently. "Are we gonna do this?" Bakugou asked, kiri nodded. "What do you think there doing" Hanta asked and I shrugged. Soon after they started kissing! I grabbed some more popcorn as kirishima started to plant hickeys down bakugous neck. "Should we watch this?" I asked unsure and Hanta nodded "its basicly just porn, plus I want to see who tops". Tbh so did I so we carried on watching. They started undressing each over and kirishima stuck three fingers in bakugous mouth.

"Oh shit!" I said as kiri stuck two fingers up bakugous ass. He added a third pumping them in and out then took them out lining his dick up to bakugous ass hole. He stuck it in and bakugou moaned out kirishimas name. I turned it off and me and Hanta looked at each over. We both burst out laughing before Hanta had an idea. "Hey come with me" he said still laughing and I followed him out of his dorm. We got to bakugou's door and Hanta nocked on. "BE QUIET BAKUBOTTOM" he yelled and we made a run for it. We got to the room laughing until we couldn't breathe. Once we calmed down I spoke up "I can't believe bakugou bottoms". Sero smirked "you can't say much! I bet your a bottom too". I blushed looking away. "Hey no I'm not!" I tried but Sero pushed me onto the bed straddling me. I looked up into his eyes and was met with lust. "Well if you are that's good for me" he pressed his lips into mine.

I moved my head to the side, deepening the kiss. He bit my bottom lip and I refused. I pulled away, "I told you I'm not a fucking bottom!". I pushed him off me and reversed sides so I was straddling him. I slammed my lips into his and licked his bottom lip for entrance. He opened but before I could dominate his mouth he dominated mine. He squeezed my ass and I moaned into the kiss. He pulled away and look at me, pushing hair behind my ear. "Oh really?" I blushed even more from that. "Why don't we play a game?" He suggested "whoever wins tops". I nodded and got off of him. He sat down on the bed infront of me and started undoing his pants. He pulled them down to reveal a b i g bulge in his boxers. I started staring and took my mind out of the gutter and started undressing myself as well.

He took down his boxers and I blushed madly looking at him. God I want him to fuck me! Oh shit- I'm a bottom...no I'm not!! "Ok stop staring and get your boxers off!" I did as I was told and he spread his legs so I did the same. "The game is simple!" He started "we'll both jerk off and whoever cums first loses!". I gulped, I always cum fast. He took his phone and set the timer on. "Go...." I started stroking my length and rubbing it. I started rubbing it up and down faster and faster but then Hanta stopped. "What?" I asked. "Let's make this funner.....we jerk each over off" I gulped and looked at his length, nodding. He moved so he was sitting next to me and started the timer again.

He started rubbing up and down my length and I accidentally let out a moan. I rubbed his dick up and down going faster and faster and watched how his jaw clenched trying not to moan. I rubbed faster trying to make him cum before me. I stopped and slowly started circling his tip very lightly with the top of my finger. I felt his dick twitch and I went back to rubbing it squeezing it lightly. Hanta's hand felt so good around my dick though, it was cool and soft. His hand started going faster and rougher and I let a few moans slip out. I felt the ache in my stomach which meant I was going to cum. Desperately I tried speeding up my movements but it was to late. "AGH-Hanta!" I moaned as I reached my climax. I cummed all over Hanta's hand and bed. Embarrassed I put my head in my hands and squeezed my knees together in an attempt to cover up my lower half.

"I win" I heard Hanta say and he grabbed my chin, turning my head to look at him. He got real close to me and whispered "your the bottom". I felt his warm breath on my neck and I nodded. "Good now get on the bed like a good boy" I did as he asked sitting in the middle of the bed as I watched him get something out of his draw. It was lube, I guess we're getting straight into this! SIKE! We're not straight. I watched as he rubbed lube onto his dick, "doggy position baby". I nodded and knelt down with my hands on the bed like a dog. I felt Hanta's hand push my head onto the bed, he lined his dick up to my ass. He suddenly pushed it in and I let myself moan "Agh!!". He brought it out and pumped it back in. He did it again and again going faster, he hit my prostate "H-Hanta!" I moaned out. "Is that the spot?" He teased bending over so that his breath hit my neck. I nodded shyly and he started going faster hitting my prostate each time.

"I-I'm gonna cum!" I yelled and I cummed all over the bed again. Hanta followed orgasm soon after and I felt hot strings shoot into my ass. I shivered and he pulled out, I got up. I went to grab my clothes but Hanta grabbed my arm pulling me in to kiss him. I melted into the kiss and we both pulled away looking into each overs eyes. "God your so beautiful" I breathed out and I went over to get my clothes. Once we had gotten dressed and cleaned up we sat back down on the bed. "Hey let's see what kirishima and bakugou are doin!" I suggested and Hanta smirked. "Last time we did that we proved you were a bottom" I turned away from him hiding my bright red face. I tapped onto the app and saw bakugou and kirishima sitting on the bed face to face. "UNO!" I heard bakugou yell and I realized they were playing cards. Kirishima sighed and bakugou kept rubbing his victory in his face. "Aha I won and you-nhdjdg" he was shut up as kirishima slammed his lips into his. "Aha whipped" I laughed and Sero looked at me. "Denki your whipped! unless you wanna be punished I suggest you shut up" he smirked. I laughed "and what if I want to be punished?". Hanta choked me whispering into my ear "shut up you bratty bottom".