Ochmina (smut)

Third person pov:
Ochako walked into the ua dorms bathroom, she was the only one in there and she stripped to get in the shower. She heard someone come in but didn't think much about it, then she felt someone grope her from behind. She yelped and turned around to find Mina standing there. Ochako desperately tried to cover up but Mina threw her clothes away pulling her in for a kiss. Ochako soon melted into it and Mina asked for entrance. Ochako let her in and as they were making out Mina started to touch up ochako again. Ochako letting moans into the kiss but it was stopped my Mina pulling her top off. She then slid her pants down and started to suck on ochakos neck. Mina pined ochako to the wall, hands above her head. Ochako was letting moans out while Mina sucked on her sweet spot. Then minas finger travelled to ochako's clit, ochako let out a louder moan. Mina started rubbing slowly and teasing her. 'Please stop teasing me' ochako begged.

Mina then stroked up and down ochakos chest to V-line. Her finger slipped into ochakos opening causing ochako to moan out in pleasure and surprise. Mina took her finger out and slammed back in again causing another loan out of the brunette. She started to get faster, 'ngh- faster agh-' ochako said. Mina slipped in a second faster whilst getting faster and more rough. She started using her other hand to stroke ochako's boobs. She finally slipped in her third finger. Ochako was now gripping into minas back leaving marks. Then ochako cummed all over Minas fingers. Her knees wobbling a bit. Mina licked some cum off and then gave her fingers for ochako. Ochako licked every single drop off not breaking eyes contact with Mina.

They both got into the same shower and helped clean each other up. They started making out again but ochako was to tired for another round. Mina took ochako back to her dorm, they snuggled in bed drifting to sleep in each overs arms.

________________________________
Word count: 347
This is pretty bad but I kinda like it
My friend told me my smut writing is good so here you go Reveno_694
Byeeeee
P.S I'm gonna do bakudeku next I need more ships to do.
Please give me some more girls aswell?