GREY JEDI

•𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒.

Callisto had grown a lot since she last saw Anakin. In only three years, she had cut her hair, gotten a new wardrobe, and her skills were at their peak.

Her hand to hand combat was practically unbeatable. Her lightsaber skills were just as good. And to top it all off, she was on the verge of being able to control force lightning.

Some sort of character growth, huh? She always performed her acts out of good, but she did it with all of her emotions. She did what felt right. Sometimes, it wasn't always the right thing to do.

Callisto constantly went on missions, acting like a bounty hunter. Who, you know, is a jedi. She never thought of Anakin, because when she did, she found herself becoming depressed. And no one likes that, right?

Currently, Callisto was humming to herself as she rode along in a speeder through the rainforests of Naboo. She lived on Naboo, even though she was rarely there since she went on so many missions.

She got her information from randoms, and all she had to know was if the person was good or bad before going after them. Don't worry, she only kills criminals.

That's right. Callisto has accepted that part of being a Grey Jedi involves killing people. She won't if she doesn't have to, but recently she's had to do it more and more. It has troubled her slightly.

She arrived at the landing pad and saw Padmé get out of the ship. They were still very close friends.

"Calli!" Padmé exclaimed happily and hugged the girl tightly.

"Hey! Ready for your vacation?" Callisto joked as they walked.

"Actually, I'm here for business. I need Naboo to sign a treaty we are attempting to make with the Hutts. I also have to get Naboo to agree to it," She rolled her eyes and rubbed her temples.

"Damn, ok. Well then I will see you again when the Force brings us together," Callisto grinned at her. They hugged again and said more goodbyes before Callisto walked off to her speeder.

She liked the attention she got. It was probably because of her outfit change. Her everyday outfit was a light and meshy cloak with a white and yellow leotard. She had golden decoration on her arms and her thigh-high beige combat boots as well.

She wore her hair down under her cloak, and she had gotten a haircut. Her hair now went to her shoulders. She wore her classic white lightsaber on the turquoise belt around her waist. Overall, her outfit was pretty distracting, which came in handy during fights.