FRIEND OF A FRIEND

• 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚟𝚒

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚟𝚒.

Anakin immediately knew who it was. Mace and Callisto looked to the doorway to see a Togruta female. She stood tall and mighty, no device on her head to drain her of her Force.

Ahsoka Tano turned on her two white lightsabers, charging towards the creature who's name, the Jedi had just learned to be, was Sketarr.

He was so caught off guard that he let Anakin go, a big mistake.

"Anakin!" Ahsoka said, throwing him one of her sabers. Together, they took on Sketarr and the other creatures of his kind.

Sketarr pulled out his lightsaber whip and threw it around Anakin's lightsaber. Mace jumped on Sketarr's back and put pressure on a certain point in his neck, making him instantly pass out.

Ahsoka easily held Sketarr's minion at the point of her lightsaber since all he had was an explosive blaster.

"Ahsoka? What-how did you know we were here?" Anakin said in complete surprise. Ahsoka looked over and gave him a small smile before cutting off the head of Sketarr's friend.

"I rode by when I felt an old presence. Luck, I guess," She shrugged and walked over to him. She hugged him, missing the secure feeling her old master gave her.

He hugged her back, but quickly let her go when he realized Callisto was barely breathing.

"You know Callisto?" Ahsoka asked, running over to help her friend as well.

"You know Callisto?" Anakin repeated the question. Funny how things like that work out.

"Would you two stop talking and save her?" Mace asked, turning off the restraints with the remote in Sketarr's pocket.

Callisto fell forward. Anakin caught her, examining her bruised and bloody face.

"Calli..." He whispered, stroking her cheek with dried blood on it.

"Anakin, lets get her to back to Coruscant. You take this ship to Coruscant for investigation, and I'll drive the ours. Ahsoka, you're welcome to follow us to Coruscant," Mace said.

They went their separate ways. Anakin took Callisto to the cockpit and knocked out the droid pilot. He locked the access doors in case anyone else was on the ship. He didn't sense any other life forces, but it wasn't a big enough ship anyway.

Mace's ship unconnected from the ship's surface and Anakin followed them. He smiled when he saw Ahsoka's ship following him.