LANDRUNNER

•𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚟

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚟.

Anakin and Callisto cleaned up quickly and she walked out like everything was fine. Her hair was almost completely dry and her outfit look the same as it did earlier.

"It's her!" A padawan whispered to another padawan. The boy and girl were clearly twins and probably not much younger than Callisto.

"I'm who?" Callisto teased.

"You're the Grey Jedi they told us about. The one who knows the ways of Force lightning," The girl said.

"Yes, that is me. Callisto Harraway, and you two are?" Callisto asked with self pride.

"Gypsi and Rowan Fieji, at your service," The girl said. She was Gypsi, Callisto guessed.

"Why are you on Coruscant?" Rowan asked. He looked at her with the same curiosity Anakin once looked at her with.

"Long story. Do you guys know where I could get some food around here?" She said. It seemed Rowan and Gypsi were finally realizing Callisto was just as normal as them.

"Yes, follow me," Rowan burst forward to walk next to her. Gypsi followed close behind.

"Who's your master?" Callisto asked. Rowan was a decent amount taller than her.

"I'm taking the trials in about thirty minutes, so hopefully no one soon," He teased and tried to impress her.

"I was a padawan only three years ago," Callisto uttered, reminiscing.

"Really? Who was your master?" Gypsi asked.

"Anakin Skywalker," Callisto said proudly.

"The Chosen One?! I didn't think he could have apprentices," Gypsi said with excitement.

"Explains your excellence," Rowan charmed with a wink.

"You're quite the flirt, aren't you Rowan? And how old are you?" She teased with a sly little grin.

"Twenty. You?" He asked as they approached the dining hall.

"Twenty-two. I must warn you it's against the Jedi Code to love," She said as he got closer to her. Gypsi coughed awkwardly behind them.

"Who says we have to fall in love? One night doesn't mean love," Rowan said and walked off, attempting to leave her flustered.

Rowan and Gypsi both froze when Anakin walked over, "Hey, Calli. What are you getting?"

He gestured to the menu and Callisto looked at it.