PURE OF HEART

•𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚟𝚒𝚒

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚟𝚒𝚒.

Callisto's world was upside down. All of her cuts and bruises were gone, even though she felt weak. Anakin had saved her. But in return, his life was basically gone.

Callisto watched helplessly as all of the tears inside her poured out. The Council stood and watched as Anakin was taken away. Obi-Wan, Mace, and Yoda walked with him.

Callisto wailed like a newborn, and Ahsoka sat right next to her, combing her hair. Ahsoka shed tears as well.

Callisto couldn't bear the pain. It was far worse than anything Sketarr had done to her. Far worse than anything she could even dream of.

"ANAKIN!" She cried out. Suddenly, everything around her slowed.

"Yes?" Anakin's voice was as clear as day. "Why are you crying, Calli?"

"You're dead, you idiot! Why'd you save me?!" She wailed. Ahsoka looked at her weirdly for a second, but accepted it.

"Don't cry. I'll be ok." Anakin always tried to calm her.

"No, you're dead!" She retorted with agony.

"I love you so much. But I didn't give you everything inside of me. I couldn't, I haven't learned how to give you that last bit of me yet. I would've, if I could've. I'll probably just be in a permanent coma," Anakin said it as if it was nothing.

"I'll never get to kiss you again. You'll never hold me again. We won't have a future together," Callisto admitted brutally. She didn't care who heard at this point.

"My love, you must move on. I would stay, but all that matters is that you're ok. So go out into the world and take the future you deserve." She could hear the smile in his beautiful voice.

Silence.

"Come back, please," She cried. No response.

He really was gone.

Callisto stood up and weakly walked. Ahsoka held onto her to help her get wherever she was going. Callisto ran to Anakin, knowing exactly where he was through their bond. Mace, Obi-Wan, and Yoda stood around him.

Each of them slowly placed a hand upon his torso.

They were giving him life!

It took three of them to give someone like the Chosen One enough life to breath again. Callisto silently cheered as she watched with hope.

Suddenly, Anakin sat up and took a deep breath, coughing as if he had just come up from water for air.

Callisto ran over to him and wrapped her arms around him, knocking him back down.

Obi-Wan and Mace made suspicious eye contact and looked to Master Yoda.

"Leave them, we should," He said with a cocky little smile on his face. Whether he said it aloud or not, Yoda had a soft spot for young love. And he, above all people, knew Anakin and Callisto could not be torn apart.

Anakin wrapped his arms around her, the biggest smile on his face. She buried her head in his neck as the doors shut. The embrace was so tight that they could barely breathe, but they didn't care.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you," Callisto repeated and kissed him between every thank you.

Anakin laughed, "You still don't know the lengths I would go for your happiness."

"God, I love you so much," She rolled her eyes in pure adoration.

"Yeah? Well I love you more. And you can't say shit to that since I just saved your life by almost dying. That's deep," He teased with a little smirk, putting her hair behind her ears.

She leaned down and kissed him. It wasn't the best kiss they had, but it sure as hell showed all the love they had for each other.

"The Council knows about us..." She trailed off, running her hands through his waves.

"So? I don't care, I'm tired of hiding anyway. I'm ready to show the world I'm your man," Anakin said with a cheeky little smile.

"What did I do to deserve your romantic little butt?" She said and shook her head as she giggled.

"Callisto, my butt isn't little," He pretended to be hurt. They both laughed. The two were in pure ecstasy, being silly out of their minds. Specifically Anakin, who was honestly acting drunk.

"You feeling ok? I'm a little dizzy, but how are you?" Callisto asked and sat up on his stomach.

"I couldn't be better. Little wobbly, but nothing I can't do," He said and propped himself up on his arms.

"We should probably get out of here before people think we're making love," Callisto pointed out. "But we can still do that later."

Just the wink she gave caused Anakin's heart to beat a million miles an hour. They got up and held onto each other for support.

When they exited, the whole council and other Padawans were watching was standing there..

Ahsoka walked up to them, "You two ok?"

"We'll be fine. Now get in here, Snips," Anakin grinned and held out his arms for his old Padawan.

She laughed and embraced his hug gladly.

"Anakin, you..um...you know the Council knows about...you two," Ahsoka said into his ear.

"I know. And I'm ok. I'll still be a Jedi, and I'll do everything the Order does. I just won't be in it," Anakin said happily.

Anakin had thought it out carefully for many nights in a row. He couldn't be like how he was with Padmé. He loved the Order, he loved being a Jedi, but he loved Callisto more than he had ever loved anyone or thing before.

"As a Master and member of the Jedi council, I admit my attachment and love to Callisto Harraway. I demote myself to a Grey Jedi, but kindly ask the Council to still let me act as a Jedi within the Order," Anakin announces.

Callisto wished she could change his mind but knew she couldn't. When his mind was set, it was set.

A few gasps were heard. Master Yoda stepped forward.

"Master Skywalker, on behalf of the Jedi Council, we permit your demotion. We will, however, give you a place to reside and inform you of things we could use your help on. Good luck, both of you," He said and turned to walk off.

The Council walked off but Obi-Wan walked over.

"Anakin? Are you sure that was the right decision?" Obi-Wan asked sadly. Anakin was practically his little brother.

"I'm sure," Anakin grinned and looked down at Callisto.

"I'm going to miss you, Anakin. You'll keep in touch, right?" Obi-Wan sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose.

"I'll be here as much as possible, seriously. Come here you big baby," Anakin smirked and hugged Obi-Wan. They stayed like that for awhile.

Both of the men took a second to show their admiration for one another, something Callisto and Ahsoka found very sweet.

"See you soon, pal," Anakin smiled and patted Obi-Wan on the back.

"So, how do you two know each other?" Anakin asked Ahsoka and Callisto.

"As soon as I became a Grey Jedi, I looked for others to see how it works. Ahsoka just happened to be the closest, and we immediately clicked. I had no idea she had a relationship with you," Callisto said surprised, a little smirk on her lips.

"Yeah, well, Ahsoka was the best Padawan a guy could ask for," Anakin uttered kindly. They all shared a sweet smile, walking off to their ships.

UNEDITED!! my bad i just rlly can't rn my family is annoying the piss outta me but i hope ur day has been swell :)