AN ENDING WELL DESERVED

•𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚟𝚒𝚒𝚒

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚟𝚒𝚒𝚒.

Anakin woke up to one of his two beloved children crying. He sat up and looked over to a sleeping Callisto. She had been up countless hours just trying to get Luke to stop crying.

Anakin sighed and leaned over, kissing her head lightly before getting out of bed. He slipped on his house shoes and hissed in a breath as the air hit his bare, chiseled torso.

Anakin arrived in the nursery, seeing Leia sobbing in her crib. Careful to not wake Luke once again, Anakin scooped the infant into his arms and began shushing her as he rocked her.

Her big brown eyes stared into Anakin's blue orbs. He adored his babygirl, and he could already tell she was going to be a daddy's girl. Her crying ceased as soon as she realized she was safe in her father's arms.

Anakin could already feel the Force within them and planned to raise them to be Jedi just like him and Callisto. They used to go on missions together all the time, almost daily.

But as soon as Callisto got pregnant, Anakin made sure both of them stopped and settled down on Naboo. Being funded by the Council, they resided on the beautiful outskirts by Lake Genatiez.

Now Anakin was 31 and Callisto was 27. Luke and Leia were born healthy and beautiful little children. Luke was a spitting image of Anakin, Leia the same with Callisto.

"That's right, babygirl. You're ok," Anakin whispered and rocked her in his arms.

As if through the Force, Luke awoke and began wailing. He loved getting all the attention, that was for sure.

"Luke, I swear to God," Callisto rubbed her temples and waddled in. Anakin chuckled and walked over to his wife, kissing her head and handing her Leia.

"It's ok, I got it," Anakin announced.

He picked up Luke and began rocking him just as he had done to Leia.

"You alright, buddy?" Anakin laughed. Luke cooed and Callisto couldn't help but grin at the sight before her.

Callisto never dreamed of a life so perfect. Her beautiful daughter in her arms, the love of her life in front of her, holding her gorgeous twin son.

"Ani, they're strong in the Force. We'll train them as soon as we can, right?" Callisto inquired.

"Sure, but I'm not letting them battle and whatnot. I couldn't risk it," Anakin stated clearly.

"We can't train them for nothing," Callisto scoffed with a smirk.

"I just...don't want them getting hurt," Anakin sighed in defeat.

"Me neither, but I never wanted you getting hurt. Take a look at the scar on your shoulder," Callisto retorted, looking at the scar he had gotten two years ago on a mission.

"Let's get to bed," Anakin nodded towards their large bedroom.

"What if they cry again?" Callisto asked, cocking her eyebrow.

"C'mon," Anakin grinned playfully. He walked to bed and carefully laid down, placing Luke on his chest to sleep. Anakin place one hand on Luke protectively.

Callisto grinned as Anakin put his metallic behind his head to sleep. She crawled in bed and placed Leia down between them, watching her daughter babble before heading to bed.

The family of four headed to bed peacefully. They all were at the most peace when in the direct presence of one another, and that's how it would always be.

and that, my friends, is the end.
BUT
HOLY SHIT
WHAT IS THIS??
A NEWWWW ANAKIN BOOK???
yessir, go check out

VIRAGO | A. Skywalker

@aniawakens just for y'all to have a shortcut hopefully that works lol