HOT SHOT

(A/N WHO ALLOWED HIM TO BE SO PERFECT WHAT THE SHIT MY OVARIES AJIFKWKEJWOW)

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚒.

"I guess I'll stop pranking you, Jedi," Callisto smirked and walked into the light. She used the force to bring her lightsaber to her, showing off her new look.

Anakin got lightheaded and held onto Obi-Wan.

"My, my. We really must've been in trouble if they sent such a skilled Grey Jedi to save us. How have you been, Callisto?" Obi-Wan said with a sly voice.

"Oh you know, the usual. Saving people, bringing criminals to justice. New powers, new look, new life. And you?" She asked.

Anakin blinked again. He finally came to his senses. She was here. Finally, finally, he was seeing her again. And God, had she changed.

He could barely keep his eyes off her beautiful face, and that was before he noticed her risky outfit. If she had once looked like every man's dream, than now she looked like an actual angel.

"Good. Except thanks to my misjudgment we got stuck here. Let's get out of here," Obi-Wan said.

"I got in here through the vents, but I'm certain neither of you will fit," Callisto was talking but Anakin wasn't hearing a word of it.

His throat was dry and his heart itched to touch her.

"Let's go through the side hallways. I'm sure we can take those droids. If we can get to your ship quick enough, we won't have worry about anyone else," Obi-Wan said.

"Sure, take this," Callisto handed him her lightsaber, trying not to stare at Anakin. He was gorgeous as ever.

"Won't you need this?" Obi-Wan asked, gesturing to her lightsaber.

"Trust me," She leered. Obi-Wan took the lead and began to unlock the door that lead to the hallways by making a whole with the saber. It was taking forever.

"You're-you're here. I never thought I'd see you again," Anakin said, trying to keep cool. He could barely see in the dark, but she was blushing like mad.

"Yeah, well, I'm here. I'm saving you, hot shot," She said. Her voice shook in anxiousness.

"I missed you," He whispered.

She thought for a second. Badass, or tell the truth?

Which one would get me hurt less? She thought.

"Good to know," She replied cockily and followed Obi-Wan. Anakin's jaw dropped slightly. This was not Callisto he knows.

Not the Callisto he loves.