Laundry Day

Taishiro Toyomitsu AKA Fatgum, has lived in his apartment a few years now. A spacious batchelor pad with higher than normal ceilings, also on the ground floor.  People move in and out all of the time, but dispite that the building is mostly quiet, even with it being close to a busy part of the city. Restuarant Ally is what many people call it, where you can find food of any kind or flavour at nearly any time of the day, a strong selling feature for the cities BMI hero.

But today's Monday, the one day of the week Fatgum closes his office a bit early to get boring paperwork completed and filed. Often he will head home early to get chores done too.  He exits his apartment, into the hallway letting it swing shut, auto-locking behind him.  A large laundry bag tossed over one shoulder and a filled hamper he carries against his body.  He wears a large hoodie, comfortable lounge pants, his hair a bit messier than usual.

Opening the door to the apartments common laundry room, he glances about, a few of the machines already spinning.  Setting down his basket he begins to load up a couple of machines.  Taking the remaining 2 washers for his loads, he yawns, stretching a bit as he is turns to leave.   A new bright pink piece of paper on a barley ever used pin board catches his eye.

- WARNING!!
There is a pervert who has been stealing women's underwear from the laundry room.
BEWARE
  Do Not to leave you laundry unattended. -

Taishiro, looks back over his shoulder at the empty laundry room, giving it a distasteful sneer, 'damn pervs, stealin' panties.  I'll let the manager know I'll help to find this creep.'

~~One week later~~

Taishiro opens the heavy metal door to the laundry room.  To his surprise sitting atop one of the machines with a tablet out sits a woman.  She wears loose fitting pants, an over sized T-shirt with a cute design on it, her long brown hair, messily pulled back and tied into a single large braid.  She looks up from her tablet, her large dark brown eyes first wide with surprise, looking over the top of her bright purple reading glasses.

Taishiro feels her look him up and down, then in a tone which would imply he did it, she says, "Hey, you've heard of a pervert stealing girls underwear. Right? You wouldn't happen to know anything about that, would you?".

Taishiro brushes off her tone, smiling widely, "Saw the warnin' last week, let the manager know I would do what I could about it.  No ones come forward about it though."

The dirty look that she was giving only a moment ago, melts away. Her large dark eyes soften, "Oh?"

"The Fatgum office, right near Restuarant Ally."  He points back at the bright pink warning, which now has an orange paper next to it.

Fatgum Hero Office
If any underwear go missing please report time stolen and items missing to Fatgum Hero office.
(There is a graphic design, phone number, as well as the address.)

"Oh gosh I'm sorry! I didn't mean to be so rude. I actually walk by there every day on my way to work, it's the one with the super cute door right?" 

 I actually walk by there every day on my way to work, it's the one with the super cute door right?"