Sick Unicorn

The first day of the investigation was a lot of questions, also well Fatgum was dealing with other crimes that popped up during patrols. While on these patrols Fatgum, and Sun-Eater walked by the large Living-Well building, when they did so Fatgum started talking about Hinako, and the things he's learned of her. Sun-Eater hears that she was a nurse but now is a chef, also that she is timid and embarrassed about her quirk, not unlike he Tamaki used to be, Fatgum doesn't share the details of her quirk though.

Sun-Eater gladly listens, his mentor has always been informal, often taking him out to eat, messaging Tamaki about how his day went. His happy-go-lucky way is why he quickly makes friends, and puts people at ease. Though this has been the most Fatgum has talked about the things happening in his personal life.

The only solid lead that they got from their questioning is from the video from a camera in the foyer of the building. In the video a large muscular man with short buzzed black hair cargo pants and a hoodie, enters the building around midnight,heading down the hall that leads to Fatgum's apartment. There are no cameras in the hallways, though the guy is also caught leaving from the same way over 2 hours later, this time with his hoodie up to cover his face. After some questioning they find that no one in the other apartments received any guest at the times in question.

Sun-Eater took a couple days off school to help out, however, with the sports festival coming up he is training hard to be ready this year. Fatgum removes the police tape from his door as he goes to unlock it, he sees Sara, the high school girl that lives with her single mom. He and them have had a great relationship the mom even gives Fatgum a discount at her dry cleaning business for his costumes. Seeing him, she jogs down the hall towards him, seeming to have just gotten back from school.

"Mr. Fatgum!", cheery and bright she smiles up at him. "When my mom and I saw what happened... we were both so worried. It's not much but we would like to help!"

"That's very sweet, thanks for the offer but don't worry yourself.", he looks at the door of his apartment still smeared with the goo, Deadgum.

Sara breaths deep, she takes out a rag from her bag. It is covered in so many stains it looks nearly tye-dyed, she licks her finger touches the stain, which begins to move and compress, it covers the part of her finger that she licked. Then she rubs the stain covered finger on the rag, in only a moment the word that was sprawled across his door is completely gone.

"I can help! My mom and I have the same quirk, stain remover, we can move substances from one place to another, but they have to have had a liquid form first.", her voice is timid well talking about her quirk, as she continues there is a sadness in her voice. "It's no good for being a hero or anything, but it's the reason my mom has the best dry cleaners in the city... my quirk may not be able to do much, but I can do this."

'A quirk not suited for being a hero... Hinako must have felt the same way at some point...', He smiles warmly at the young high school girl he's known for a few years. "With a quirk like that, your bein' my hero right now! The inside is worse, you sure your up for it?". Her eyes widen a spark that wasn't there before ignites, she nods firmly.

'I wonder... was Hinako ever told how amazin' her quirk was... quirks that aren't flashy, or suited for bein a hero, there's little demand or trainin... ', opening his apartment door, he sees Sara shrink back a little. "It took me off guard too, it's a lot. It's okay if you can't."

Sara shakes her head and steps into the apartment. Taishiro gathers things up, and makes it as easy as possible for Sara to use her quirk, while he bags up the now broken stuff for the garbage. It takes them only a couple of hours but by the end of it the apartment is clean, though still shows sign of the physical damage.