Red Stain Orange Shield

Hinako works as a chef at Living-Well, but once worked as a nurse before she had caregiver's burnout.  Well she was in culinary school, she had gotten engaged to a well-to-do businessman though after the engagement he became cruel. He sadistically used her healing quirk to get away with brutally beating, and cutting her.  Luckily she had enough sense about her to escape, with the aide of a group, she was able to make a new start in a new city.

Since Taishiro Toyomitsu, and Hinako Suzuki, have met there has been a couple of odd things that have happened. A man has broken in to Taishiro's apartment, text messages from a fake Hinako to Fatgum, as well as belligerent texts to Hinako.  Though changes have been made to prevent the text messages, the muscular man with a buzz cut is still in the wind.

But today is the first day of U.A sports festival, where Heroes gather  to scout out new talent. In the past Fatgum usually donates his plus one ticket, however, this year he found a use for it, the timid Hinako, has agreed to go with him to the event.  The two have been seeing each other casually for about a month, though they haven't acted on their shared desires yet.  Officially this is their first actual date, since the last one was set up by a fake Hinako over text. 

~~

This time it is Hinako getting nervous for the outting, she stands in front of the mirror making sure everything is just right.   On her living room table sits open a couple of magazine with heroes stats, and their ranks in order, she has made notes on some as she studied them.  She takes a deep breath, trying to settle her nerves before leaving the apartment

Making it down to the foyer, she leans against the wall trying to be casual waiting for Fatgum.  Glancing at her phone, she is 10 minutes early, and he has so far been the type to arrive either on time or a couple minutes late.  She looks out the lobby window, as people walk by the apartment building.  The streets are busy, with people in support of heroes, as U.A is not the only festival.   As she scans across the sea of faces, she locks eyes with a man who has walked past a couple  of times.

~~~

Fatgum leaves his apartment, pulling the door all the way shut behind him, something that he started doing since the break in.  When he gets to the front foyer, he looks about than casually leans on a part of the wall to wait for Hinako.  When she doesn't come down 5 minutes after they were suppose to meet, Fatgum starts to get restless.  'She's usually early, should I go check... see if she is okay?'

The front door to the apartment building flies open, startling Fatgum out of his thoughts.  "FATGUM! Villian Attack!", the man and woman that come rushing in are winded from running to get him.  The woman remarks "They said you would be here!", as though surprised.

"Where!", already in costume for the festival Fatgum goes rushing out the door pausing only a moment to see the direction that the two point.  The commotion outside is apparent people rush past him fleeing away from Restaurant Ally the quickest route to the train station.  Unconsciously Fatgum seeks the crowd for the petite brunette that he was supposed to meet.  Several people in the crowd point him towards the action, as he hurries past.

At the end of Restaurant Ally, there is a busy intersection, people have cleared away from the man that stands there, he is large and loud, with buzzed hair and a muscular frame.  Around his immediate area are piles of large red goo, some of which appear to have begun to solidify into crystal. There are civilians, some nearly completely covered, others stuck by only their foot or hand.  it looks as though he panicked and began flinging the jam like goo everywhere, 'It looks similar to the stuff in my apartment and on the door!'