Deadgum

Mondays used to be boring, paperwork chores; however, now Fatgum AKA Taishiro looks forward to them.  Hinako Suzuki, is new girl who has moved into his apartment building, after a chance meeting they hit it off.  Taishiro learned she's never followed heros much, so she didn't recognize him at first.  She used to work as a nurse for a number of years in Tokyo but ended up leaving the position due to the stress, long hours, caregivers burnout is what it is known as.  So she decided to go culinary school and do something else she loves.

Though they have been meeting up on Mondays, and both seem to like each other.  Neither of them has out right said the word "Date" or the forbidden word "Girlfriend/Boyfriend", opting instead to say, "get together" or "hang out".  One odd thing that Taishiro has noticed, whenever their conversation moves toward the topic of quirks, she often falls quiet or even begin talking about something else entirely. 

He checks himself in the mirror before leaving his apartment.  His clothes hanging a bit loose, due to all the crime on the streets recently.  Due to his quirk, he is great at defense, however everytime he has to strikes back, it uses up a bit his stored fat.  Though he isn't at his largest he is not at his thinnest either, he pops a couple of candies in his mouth as he leaves his apartment to meet up with Hinako.

His smile widens when he sees Hinako waiting in the foyer of the apartment building.  She waves lightly at him, quickly tucking her phone away in her purse.  Taishiro notices a moment worry, and panic as he enters the room, before she tucks the phone away.

"Everything okay?", he looks down at her, she's much shorter than him a little bit shorter than Tamaki

She moves a piece of hair behind her ear, and nods, "Yeah, just work."

He nods, together they start out towards Restaurant Ally, offering her one of the candies as they do so.  'This will be the time I let her know how I feel... but...I don't wanna ruin what we have or make it weird..."

Looking up to see Taishiro, "Your looking a bit thin everything okay? Have you been sick since last week?", concern in her voice.

'She's really caring, worries herself overs too much.', Taishiro, shakes his head no, "Nah, nothin' like that... Um ... My quirk is best for defence, but if I use it to attack it can quickly burn through my stored fat.", knowing that she is sometimes is uncomfortable talking about quirks, he answers honestly.  So that the subject can be changed.

"Oh, have things been busy lately?", It's evening and the street lamps are just starting to come on, in the evening night the beauty of the neon signs, decorative paper lamps, all shining, can be appreciated at this time.  "Watch out!"

Taishiro has been watching the neon lights play off of her glasses and eyes, and not to where he has been going.  her warning comes just a moment to late to avoid running into the street lamp.  "Whoa!", he seemingly bumps it lightly, though uses his momentum rolls around it he is on the opposite side of the lamp.  He laughes trying to play off the awkward moment, a metal sign hanging from the lamp comes loose falling directly on Taishiro's head.