Firsts

Today is the first day of the U.A sports festival, and the pairs first real date after all that has happened.  But before Hinako and Fatgum were able to meet up there was a villian attack.  Hinako was caught up in Red-Stain's attack, during which he monologued about taking Stains principles to heart, and a desire to kill super heroes.

Fatgum stood off against the villian, and was able to save everyone; however, in the process, Hinako's clothes were stained red by the villians quirk.  Now the pair are back at Hinako's apartment, so that she is able to change before they head off to the sports festival.

Fatgum, zips up his iconic jacket again, after having rinsed it off, one of the benefit of hero costumes is they are built to last.  Luckily with just a wipe the redness comes right off, just like last time though at least this time his jacket wasn't torn up too. The costume no longer hangs on him as it did when he first lost some of his weight, as it is made to resize to his changing body type.  He stands waiting in Hinako's living room for her to finish changing.

'Hero magazines, hero stats, and quirk analysis books... didn't think she was into this kinda stuff?', he moves a few of them aside to get a look at all of them.  They had been left out on her living room table, obviously not expecting them to be seen, and they all seem to be very new.

"Sorry about the wait, I didn't exactly have another outfit planned to go...", she steps out in a simple patterned spring dress with plain tights.  It shows her curves a bit more then the other knitted dress did since the fabric isn't as heavy.  The thin fabric and shape of the dress, help accentuate her petite frame, large chest, that she often tries to hide, and her wide hips.  Even now in this little flowered spring dress she wears a tank underneath to cover as much cleavage as possible.

Holding one of Hinako's magazines, Fatgum blushes lightly as he tries not to stare too much, "oh...wow uh, ya look great!", his smile is soft.  Holding up one of the hero magazines he was looking through, "Uh didn't mean to snoop, I just um ... didn't think ya were into this sorta stuff...", he quickly closes it, than drops it back on her table.

Hinako giggles a little, "I thought since I was going to the sports fest I should at least know what they are talking about...", she crosses the short distance towards the costumed hero. "Thank you.", she takes his hand and tugs it down lightly, unconsciously Fatgum bends over enough for the petite brunette to kiss him.

His fingers move between hers as he leans down into her kiss, pushing into her as he feels her lips part, as she melts into him and the kiss.  His other hand moves around to her opposite hip as he pulls her small frame close to him, as he pulls, he nearly lifts her off of the ground.  As they kiss he hears a light needing whine as she grips onto his coat as she braces herself.

Fatgum leads her back onto the couch, the two nearly trip back as he tries to lead he down gently.  He is completely over top of her, Hinako's hands move up his chest, then slowly wrap she wraps her arms around the back of his neck as they kiss.

Breaking the kiss for a moment, Fatgum looks down at Hinako underneath him.  Her dress has fallen up a bit to reveal the top of the tights that she wears, his one leg out straight the other on the cushion beside of her so she is completely pinned under him.  Now that she is laid out the small tight tank she wears under the dress strains to keep chest contained as it spills out over the edges, which moves pleasantly, with her quickened breathing.  Her glasses falling down her face a bit, she looks up at him over them with a lustful expression.

Hinako pulls herself back up into him for another deep kiss, as he shakes off one of his heavy gloves, pressing his weight down onto her.  Releasing his neck slowly, Hinako pleasantly gasps as she feels his bare hand move under her dress, up her bare side and tugging at the band of the tights.