Inside Joke (apocalypse play)

Christine started to look around as Michael and her walked through the huge crowd at the county fair only to realize that she had lost Michael grip. She was shorter than most people there so her trying to find him just by looking around wasn't going to work. She started to think of how she could find him. Her phone died hours ago so texting wasn't going to work. Christine was thinking of going to the side at a kind of noticeable place but that would've not worked either because it's possible disappeared on the other side of the fair.

       She started to look for higher places to stand on to see if she could spot him like that. There were none. Times like these she wished she wasn't short. Christine was running out of ideas until she remembered the one thing Michael said in high school that would for sure get his attention. That one inside joke that only they know. "WEED IS JUST A SLUSHIE THAT'S ON FIRE." She yelled.

       Michael's head popped up as he was buying a bracelet from some guy. Hearing someone yell that inside joke made him realize that he was alone. "I knew my wrist felt lighter, shit." He started to run towards Christine's voice, almost shoving people over to get to her. Michael knows how much she hates being alone. Especially in large crowd situations like this. After stepping over people and getting some unknown substance all over his shoes he found Christine. "Sorry, I lost grip." He said while trying to catch his breath.

       "It's ok Michael, I just wanted to make sure you didn't die or anything." Christine smiled. They shared a hug.

Prompt: Christine and Michael struggling to find each other in a crowded place. Fortunately, Christine knows just the thing.