4.Bitter chocolate and brandy

" Merry Christmas" Kong whispers into Arthit's ears as the car pulls away from the snowy field cum family parking place. There's even a covered parking but it's already filled with latest vehicles, guests who all will be staying the night at the family home.

It's snowing steadily and Arthit has taken the beast out for the ride, his step dad's state of the art Mercedes gigantic suv rather than his mini Cooper to battle the snowy way back.

It's dark, the road winding over the small valleys now completely white and the silence hanging around them ..as the streaming snow muffles every noise , their breath white in the cold though the heater is running at high in the car,.

" I can't stop the car Kong, we will be buried inside the snow , so whatever is your plan with that husky voice of yours keep it to yourself. I will drop you back to your apartment and tomorrow we will not be able to meet , neither day after. I have heavy work load starting tomorrow , coffee shop in the mall, in this season is at its highest sale and my helping hands have all taken Christmas holiday for two days .." Arthit laughs softly seeing Kong's petulant expression. He guessed it right, this boyfriend of his had some ulterior plan in his mind while driving back.

" Movie marathon night this weekend at my place?
It's almost New Year's Eve, I deserve a break after two days of craziness so I will take the next day off." Arthit looks at him suggestively his glance settling between kong's legs before concentrating back on the road, Kong feels something growing down south with the seductive,suggestive gaze and wetting of the lips with the pink tongue. Wait uptil Weekend!! how is that even possible with this beautiful man sitting beside him like his favourite plum cake, asking to be devoured. So when Arthit pulls up in front of his apartment Kongs dam of self control breaks in tatters and he jumps on him literally. Arthit knows there is no stopping this beast who is just bursting with horniness on this cold night.

🔥🔥🔥🔥

He lets Kong to lower the seat completely, the parking lot is empty as everyone is either too sloshed, retired for the night or enjoying their own party night

He lets Kong to lower the seat completely, the parking lot is empty as everyone is either too sloshed, retired for the night or enjoying their own party night. The SUVs window is tinted dark glass giving them the required privacy. Kong slowly takes off his coat and the dress shirt, the heater is still running, the tinted windows becoming more foggy with passing minutes, scaffolding the duo away from prying eyes but not from each other. Their skins are burning with an urge most primitive to the mankind , their hard lengths rubbing against each other , enjoying the friction through the boxers.

" kong .. arghhh" as his hands moves up and down the shaft the sound that escapes Arthit fuels the fire inside kong , the remaining cover of the boxers are lost , his fingers find the prostrate,the magic nerve bundles get stroked with frenzy and kissing is never ending, sloppy kisses with almost the teeth clashing with tongue dueling produces saliva all over each other and other bodily fluids screaming to be released. They have both marked each other endlessly, kong but ravished his neck and collarbone, his favourite place, his own choco nubs and his pink nubs both pleasured and swollen by repeated sucking and quenching of the inner thirst of the duo . So when they release what their body is craving, when their climax ultimately arrives, they are far beyond gone to even bother where all it's getting scattered.

Kong's length throbbing inside the pleasure hole not wanting to leave the tightness and the warmth pressing over it, they are connected and want more and they get more .. they sleep off exhausted after their second high, the darkness of the car, the surrounding blanketed with white snow gleaming in the moonlight, preserving their dignity of first night of passion together.

" merry Christmas to you too" Arthit softly whispers as some semblance of sanity comes back to them. He has to take his father's favourite car to washing the first thing tomorrow, he calmly observes as kong starts nibbling along his jaws and lips again.

" stop your highness horny handsome, I have to drive back to my place . One more round I will not be able to seat on the drivers seat , I doubt it will be all pleasurable driving even now. I have work I told you, obviously you will not listen!" Arthit pushes him softly away but not before giving into those addictive kisses.

" we will keep rest of the amorous activity for the movie night, now let's get dressed and leave the car, we are sweating in this chilly night, my father's car will spontaneously combust if we don't leave now" kong smiles and helps Arthit to get dressed before getting dressed himself, he can feel Arthit slightly shivering.

" yea, in this darkness I could hardly make out your contours and beauty fully , only felt you through my every core, next time I want bright light and your every moans every expressions captured and on full show for me. Even we can switch, I want to feel you inside too," kong purrs ..

" stop it or we will start again, my south is reacting again, don't start with your dirty talks." Arthit stops his words by another kiss. He just can't get enough of the bitter sweet taste of wine mixed with kong's own unique taste .

They both leave the car, he finds Arthit limping, he immediately picks him up bridal style, Arthit wants to protest first but he is really feeling tired. Kong deposits him back to the drivers seat and buckles him in, against all his feeble protests.

" no, you are not dropping me up till my flat. I am fine , but you definitely don't look well. Are you sure you can drive back or please stay back at my room, Em will not be bothered at all . He is sloshed and gone for good I am sure , pls come with me. I am getting worried seeing you, I really did hurt you!" Kong feels dejected now, he must have gotten carried away in passion, Arthit looks in pain and suddenly very pale.

" kong, I am fine it's just been a hectic day in everything, in all the ways , and you are the best lover, you have taken me exactly the way I wanted you to at those moments. So stop berating yourself over nothing.
I wanted to give you this but couldn't get time or place, it's something I made . Open it when you go inside, now go, your cheeks are going redder in cold, even your nose is running . I am fine, will meet you soon for movie night. Pick you up on Friday after my work ok?"

" wait , even I have got something for you but I thought you will come up later, so I left it back at my place. Just wait for five minutes I am coming" he runs up, carrying the medium sized red box given by Arthit.

Arthit smiles , he has successfully distracted kong from dwelling over his well-being and pain. He doesn't want kong to regret anything of this beautiful Christmas night, now almost morning after.

Kong true to his words comes running down with a silver flask, decorated beautifully.

" brandy flask!!"

" yes ,with your favourite poison filled uptil brim , now leave . Let me enjoy the cake and the chocolate"

" you already opened it!! when?"

" no, but I know what you will give me , you will give me what my heart desires,
First you,then bitter chocolates and plum cake. Enjoy the cold night with the sip of your favourite drink after you reach your flat but promise me .. movie marathon will be all romantic English ones.. All my favourites ok?"

"Absolutely, my kong. Thanks for a wonderful Christmas."

Kong lowers his head towards the open window and catches his soft lips again..

" best Christmas ever" tasting the snow and their own taste they part for the night ..

kongpob one day will wish, that night they could have kissed for a little while more , or he should have asked Arthit to stay for some more time .. that time could turn back again and time could have just stayed still ...frozen in the soft snow of the night.. not just in memories..

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

A/n:::merry Christmas..☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️

It will be a longer fic..💓💓💓💓💓

Questions will be answered slowly