5.Movies and confession

Friday seems so far away for kongpob. So obviously he has gone against Arthit's advise to the coffee shop to meet him sneakily but Arthit was right, there was a huge line from morning for their famous in-house coffee chocolate cakes, cookies and hot cocoa with marshmallow dip. Moreover, by the time kong has reached, after their emergency meeting at office in the afternoon to discuss some financial constraints faced by the company, it's late afternoon and the line has snaked from the shop until the entrance of the mall. Arthit can never be found in this humdrum. He even tries his mobile but he has kept it switched off to concentrate on work as expected.

Kong feels worried about his man, he didn't look well after their passionate activity yesterday, he feels guilty he should have controlled his urges , now Arthit has to work so hard in pain. Kong tries to peek inside the shop to get a glimpse of the said man, but only black heads and various hats can be seen. He goes back dejected to his room only to face Em's unending teasing about missing his wife. But seeing him really down , Em soon brings out innumerable snacks, all kong's favourite and a giant tub of bitter chocolate ice cream  and they both gobble that up  in no time and then comes the turn of beers, they gulp them down , so many innumerable numbers of them that when Arthit does call at night after his duty finishes,  kong doesn't even realise that his call even came through, let alone pick up.

He only discoveres it late morning, since they officially got a holiday till new year and both friends can get up as late as possible, they sure enough fully utilise their sleeping time. Kong gets up feeling like  a shit with severe hangover and his feelings gets worse when he discovers that he has missed Arthit's call in midst of getting sloshed, missing the same caller so badly. He wants to murder his best friend but it's already too late, Arthit has again switched off his mobile.

So when Friday evening ultimately comes kong is bouncing up and down and watching Tom and Jerry to distract himself, from checking the phone and the door multiple tunes much to Em's amusement and irk. When the bell rings at half past eight Kong is all nerves and rushes to the door again to open it . This time it is Arthit, not the pizza man neither their nosy neighbor.

The first thing he does is to kiss him senseless so much so that Em discreetly leaves the room seeing the lovers getting into increasingly hot make out session from an innocent welcome kiss.

They drop on the couch hands mouth feet all entangled with each other, Kong starts to take off the shirt when Arthit stops him

" We are supposed to go to my place tonight, Em is also present I don't want him to be forced to jerk off to the sound of us making out. Pity the lonely soul.

You have never been to my pad, let's go, your favorite movies are awaiting you"

Kong is not pleased with the statement he missed Arthit to the point he is hurting physically, but he nods in agreement. He is also curious to see Arthit's place and the activities he has planned for tonight will definitely require great amount of privacy and not an Em with ears on the door .

He calls out to Em that they are leaving, giving the poor man some breathing space and goes to the awaiting car. Today it is an black two seater Audi

" Dad's?"

" No mine"

" How many shops do you exactly own? Is your family business tycoon or are you?"

" I have already told you,I have done my masters in business administration and also special training for barista from Italy. That was all done so that I can take care of the family's this part of the business. My stepfather is a famous architect and my mom is a famous fashion designer. My stepfather's paternal side started this coffee shop and now it has grown into a twenty shop chain, thanks to my passion for business and coffee both." Arthit finishes his monologue to see kong looking at him mouth open wide.