Invited

"Welcome to your new home!" Océane said, trying to smile. She had long wavy platinum blonde hair, big eyes with long thick eyelashes, a red round nose, orange blushy cheeks, a long sleeved medium blue shirt with a golden sun on it like this, ☀
And dark blue shorts with white socks and white shoes.
"Today sure is a lovely day to relax and watch TV!" Terren said, trying to smile. He had pale skin, big amber eyes, a light brown circular nose, pink blushy cheeks, black hair, he had a spruce blue zipped up jacket on, baggy navy blue jeans, and white shoes. Océane and Terren then sat down on the couch and turned on the TV to see what was on.
"Maybe i should meet some of my neighbors." Mary said. She looked exactly like her 5 year old self. Same height, same looks, same everything. She had a baby sister, but the baby was being watched by their 18 year old cousin at another house, since she was too tired to wait for them to unpack. Mary went over to the window, and across from her house was another house, with a boy looking out the window. He had a white hoodie jacket on with no zipper, dark blue jeans, white shoes, and brown hair. He seemed to look like he had guilt that he accidentally murdered someone or something. Mary thought that he would be the youngest in his family.
Next Mary saw a girl with dark blue pajamas on with golden stars on them, and she had brown hair with a black headband. She was sitting on the couch watching TV. She looked to be the middle child of the family.
Next, Mary saw a girl with a white short sleeved shirt and white pants which were pajamas, and she had brown hair with a black headband in it. The girl was sitting on the couch and watching TV aswell. She looked to be the oldest child.
Next, Mary saw a man with a black short sleeved shirt with white dots on them, brown pants, brown hair, and a look of guilt on his face. He seemed to be watching TV and looking like he screwed up on something.
Next Mary saw a woman which looked to be the mom. She had long brown hair with a black headband in it, a beige sweater, white pants, and black shoes. She was also looking at the TV worriedly.
"Ummm.." Océane said. Mary came over to them and looked at the TV.
It showed a man which looked to be the father, looking terrified, and the rest of the family standing back. There laying on the floor was a blonde woman with a black headband in her hair, a pink shirt, and black pants with white shoes. She had lots of blood under her. She looked to be dead. Mary couldn't believe what she saw.
Then, the doorbell rang.
"Something must have arrived in our mailbox.." Terren said nervously.
"I'll get it!" Mary said. She went outside to the lawn.
Everyone else came outside, too, as if they got something in their mailbox aswell. Except, the family Mary saw earlier didn't come out.
"NO! I'm getting the mail, ZOELISHA!" a little girl said. She had brown hair tied up in 3 ponytails, a light pink short sleeved shirt, and light blue overalls with white shoes. She looked to be 3 years old.
"NO! I'm getting it, LIL AUDREYYYYYY!!" another little girl said. She had thick dark brown eyebrows, a green zipped up jacket, a purple skirt with dark blue shorts under it, yellow shoes, and brown hair tied up in a ponytail. She looked to be about 6 years old. The 2 sisters fought over the mail, and then eventually ripped it in half.
They gasped.
"NO CLEANSIES!" Zoe said while pointing at Audrey, then snatching the mail.
The two girls then put it back together and started reading.
"Wow.. I hope me and my little sister don't act like that towards eachother when she's 3. By then, I'll be 13.." Mary said to herself.
Then, a girl with long salmon colored hair with a giant red bow in it, blue eyes, a hot pink sweater, a denim dark blue skirt, loose white socks, and red shoes, came out of a house. She looked happy. A boy with brown hair, amber eyes, a dark blue long sleeved shirt, darker blue pants, and black shoes, came out of another house and ran up to the girl. He came over with the mail in his hand, and looked at her mail aswell.
"Hey, M.C., this is so cool! Right?" the girl said.
"Yeah, it is, Sayori!" M.C. said.
Then, a black haired boy and black haired girl came out of a house, which looked to be brother and sister. The girl had short pigtails, and was wearing a red short sleeved shirt, dark blue denim shorts, loose white socks, and purple shoes. The boy was wearing black shorts, black socks, black shoes, and a black short sleeved shirt. The boy and girl walked over to a house with a girl outside that had shoulder length red hair tied in pigtails, a light pink sweater with a white cat head on it, a dark blue skirt, loose white socks, and black shoes. They all showed their mail to eachother.
"Hey, Taro. Hi, Hanako." the girl said.
"Hey, Osana." Taro said.
"Hi, Osana! Can you believe this?" Hanako asked.
Then, a girl with purple tornado looking pigtails, purple eyes, a white shirt with a light pink unzipped jacket on, a white skirt, high white stockings, and black mary janes came out of a house. She took out her mail and readed it.
"Make sure to show it to me, Kokona!" a female voice said nicely.
"Ok, mom!" Kokona said, nicely.
Then, Mary took out her own mail and decided to read it.
It said:

Dear Dimple Family,
I'd like to offer you an invitation to a dinner i am hosting. I am hosting this dinner due to the recent events, and would be joyed to have you come. The event will be hosted at my mansion at 8:00 PM. I hope to see you there.

Sincerely, Jack Logan

Mary's eyes widened.
"An invitation to a dinner party? On my first day here? I can't believe it.." Mary said.
"This event looks important! I should go!" she then ran back inside.
"Mom! Dad! We got an invitation to a dinner party! Can i go? Please please please?" Mary asked.
"But- oh fine you can go. But you're not going alone, i wanna come too." Océane said.
"Where is it?" Terren asked.
"Uhh, Meavel Mansion." Mary replied.
"Well then let's go! I'm driving." Terren said.
"Can't wait for tonight!" Mary said.