Jack Has Gone Crazy!

Before they knew it, Jack started chasing everyone!
Everyone was screaming and running away in the hallway, getting away as far as they can.
As jack was chasing everyone, he knocked a table over, causing Kokona to trip on the table.
Those who went upstairs, Jack got out a gun and shot at the people. Luckily, it only shot pieces of hair and tiny bits of clothing off of them.
Before Jack got to get in the room they ran in, they shut the door on him and locked it, panting with their hearts beating fast.
When Jack got shutted the door on. He walked downstairs, to Kokona. She was struggling to get unstuck from the table. Her foot was stuck in it.
Unfortunately, Jack came to her. Her eyes widened, and then, he stabbed her in the back.
She was screaming in pain as he kept stabbing her in the back. Then, he stuck the knife all the way through her head. Her blood was getting everywhere. Then, she stopped screaming, he took the knife out of her head, and she fell on the ground.
"He has gone completely mad!" Hanako said, crying.
"We should stay here until he calms down, or we devise a plan to escape!" Taro said.
Then, Mary jumped back.
Everyone else did, too, when they saw Mune.
Mune made a trill noise in confusion.
"Deer in the house..!" Océane said.
"Thank goodness he's a fawn!" Terren said.
Everyone calmed down and sat in silence, as the clock in the room was ticking.
Suddenly, an axe broke into the door.
Everyone gasped.
"HERE'S ZACHY!!!" Jack shouted. Everyone screamed and ran backwards.
"Quick! Hide in the closet!" Mune yelled, opening the closet door. No one understood him except Océane. When Mune crawled in, it was a big hole with black and salmon pink stripes.
"What the!?" he said, confused.
"Follow the fawn!" Océane said, and everyone ran after Mune, and crawled into the spiral like closet.
"GO GO GO!" Sayori yelled.
Everyone was crawling faster and faster. Finally, they got out of the closet, and closed the door. But they managed to be in another room. It had 3 masks on the wall that looked like Jack's, a wooden floor across them with a brown coffin on the left, and a table with building tools and a very creepy looking black tall monster looking thing with its pieces all over the place. It had red eyes and a red wide mouth.
"What is this place?" Mary said.
"It looks like ZACH is in the process of building something."
MC said, looking at the monster thing.
"Well it's clear that he has no intention of calming down." Osana said.
"We'll need to escape the mansion somehow." Taro said.
Suddenly, a black figure popped out of the coffin. She had red eyes, a red mouth, and long blonde hair with a black headband in it. When she appeared, she caused everyone to flinch and scream.
"YOU CAN'T BE HERE." she said.
"GET OUT!"
Then, she raised her arms up in the air, causing the black part of the floor to start opening.
Everyone was screaming, getting to the sides of the floor to not fall.
Unfortunately, Sayori fell through the floor, due to not going to the wall.
MC fell right after her.
Taro, Osana, and Hanako all fell together.
Mune fell, too.
Mary and her family held hands, hoping not to fall.
But they did, because the floor opened all the way.
Everyone was screaming, as they were falling through the floor!
Eventually they all landed and hit the ground in another room.