Chapter six

It's been two weeks since I've found out that Beta is my mate, I still don't know what to think, I try to stay away from him, it drives him crazy.
He tries to come near me, but I get so overwhelmed that I leave, I free from my undecided emotions.
Beta did get me once, he caught me in a corner, his wolf was in full blown control, I was terrified!
He wanted something, and I wasn't ready to give it go him.
Trapping a scared car in a courber is never good, I had to swat at him a few times and slip past him, to run and hide behind Claudine.
It was fun to see Claudibe go all luna on him, well, sge flipped out protecting be, and she just so happened to be the Luna, but if did mak Beta whimper, and slink away.
I felt bad, but he Veta scared me when when he's just close to me, it's even more terrifying when his wolf is in control.
I was walking in the forest, I was hoping to run into him, i waved to see him, but I was to I decided to knock on his door, abd too afraid of what I would do with his affection, or lack of.
I felt safe out here, i jumped when I heard a growl and walked towards it.
I then heard a howl and I started to sprint away.
"It's not beta!," I meowed panicking "beta! Help!," I screamed though the mate pull link thing,
I heard a growl
"Where are you?," he growled
"In-in the forest!," I panted almost forgetting where I was
"I'm coming love!," Beta scouted
I shifted and ran faster, i needed to hide.
I saw a wolf it was blonde.
I prayed it was beta, it was beta.
He jumped in front of me, as three other wolves jumped out, beta bared his teeth, I saw a fight going to break out, the wolves leapt into battle, one broke free.
I lowered my body, and I let out a low growled and a high hiss.
The wolf came forwards,
I was about to swat at him when another wolf tackled me, one blow to the head and I was knocked out.

I awoke in a daze, I was in a dark small room, i had to breath deeply for a few heartbeats before I could see straight. I smelt the room, it was made of silver, and had the sent of blood, weakness, and fear.
I slunk to the corner,
"Hello beautiful," a boy smiled at the bars
I hissed
"Where am I? And what happened to beta!," I demanded
"Aah, Chris was right, mates, if you two are mates where's your mark?," the guy asked
"My mark? Well I just entered the world of non-humans, so I don't know what your talking about," I replied trying to keep the venom in my tone "Hmmm, well I'm Alpha of the Green tree pack, and after I mark you, you will be mine," he smiled slyly
"Never," I snarled "plus who'll get me? Werewolfs get weak near silver,"
"True, but when you want food or something we can make an arrangement," he turned to leave "oh one more thing Honey, your in silver, you can't hear your beta," he left laughing.
"I can't hear him? But silver won't hurt me, beta! Please be able to hear me! If you can, listen! I'm in a room of silver, so I can't hear you, but I love you, and I need your help, I'll die before that 'Alpha' gets a hold of me, I'll talk to as often as I can."

It's been five days, I haven't eaten since I was kidnapped, every day the Alpha comes by, asks if I'm ready, and I hiss and turn my back, he sighs and turns away.
I talk to beta all the time, I also talk to Bella, the tiger in me, she's really nice, we laugh a lot, she helps the hunger stay at bay, and takes over when the hunger pains set in.
I missed Sage with all my heart, now I know the saying is true 'you never miss the things you take for granted until you lose them'
I cry every night I hope beta will come to my rescue,
After being here for three more days, I needed to talk to the alpha of this pack, when he came I stood weakly, and I walked over to the bars.
I walked up to him,
"Okay, please, help," I weakly muttered.
He opened the bars and gabbed my hand, I heard voices right away, it was beta
"Beta! Help I can hear you!," I said franticly
"I can feel your pull! I'll be there as soon as I can!," Beta replied sharply
the alpha of this pack pushed me in a room with a bed, and some food, I ate a little bit and pushed against the wall, I looked at him, he smiled at me, I knew what he wanted, I shook my head I hissed at him and backed up, he was strong and my will was slipping, i was not giving my virginity to just anyone, I'm not even ready to give it to Beta, but his green eyes were so suductive. "Leave her alone!," A growl rang out,
I saw Beta, I almost started to cry.
I sighed in relief, my hero was here to save me, at last.
A few blows and the other Alpha was knocked our, Beta ran, grabbed me and ran out.
After we were out he put me down
"Y-you smell so weak and hungry, I'm so sorry I let them take you! I love you, come here," beta gently hugged me, we started to walk towards home.
We stopped in the forest,
"Can I mark you?," Sage asked suddenly
"Ooh yes, what does that mean?," I asked remembering my first day in the cells, I still didn't know what a mark was.
"Oh! sorry love, it's a mate way to say your mine, it will mix your sent with mine, and if another wolf tries anything I'll kill them, but you've been so distant I never asked, but now-,"
"Yes," I smiled cutting what Sage said.
Sage gently grabbed my head and tilted it, his lips slid over my neck, when he hit a spot and I moaned, he smiled and I felt his lips open and his teeth graze my skin, his large canines bit into my skin, he kept his teeth there for a few seconds, he pulled them out and licked away the blood,
"There angel, you are mine forever," Beta whispered in my ear
"I'm okay with that," I mumbled shivers going down my spine.
I gently touched my mark, and kissed him,
Sage lifted me up, and took me home. We entered the school and then the dorm, Claudine jumped up and hugged me,
"I'm so glad your safe! Thank you Beta! Let's go to the doctor, stay here-,"
"No," Sage growled
"Y-yes sorry come on," Ckaudibe smiled embarrassed
Sage grabbed my hand, and we walked twards the nurses room.
I was so weak, Bella took over so I could rest.