Twenty.

Clark | Melina

Clark's POV:

Once I got home, I started on working on my assignments. I decided to call the Coffee House hotline, just as I was about to end the call since my number had been blocked someone picked it up, I was shocked.

"Hello this is the Coffee House hotline. This is—"

"One chai latte. Address is #1592 north district."

"Your order—"

-call ended-

I know I was rude to cut the call but I just can't stand it.

I wanted it to be her and not somebody else. Every time I thought about her, my heart would always drop. Gosh I didn't even knew if she thought about me as much as I did. I wondered if my name had ever even passed by her mind even at least once.

I know I sound silly, we barely even talked for a month but something about her made me madly like her. Now I really sound crazy. Gosh what the fuck is wrong with me. I was never that type of guy who would devote his heart and soul for his lover but she, she was different.

My train of thoughts were disturbed by a knock on the door. I dragged my lazy ass out of my comfy sofa and made my way towards the door. I didn't knew that I was thinking about her for so long that my coffee was already here.

I tipped the man a little more since he was pretty early. I made my way to the sofa I once sat and scroll through Netflix. I know who drinks coffee while watching Netflix, I do. I snuggled in my blanket that was in the corner of my sofa and clicked on my favourite show, The Office.

Melina's POV:

He locked the door of the dimly lit room and walked closer,

"Oh sweetheart, we're gonna have fun."

I begun to squirm onto the floor and moved back. Until I banged onto a side table. When I looked up I saw a vase that was made of glass and in one swift move I grabbed the vase and smashed it on his head. I rose up quickly and ran towards the door.

"YOU FUCKER!" He screamed with blood trickling down his forehead while his left hand pressed on the cut trying to stop the bleeding.

It didn't really look that serious just a little cuts here and there. With that I fleed from the room and ran into the crowd.

I knew he was chasing after me since I could still hear him screaming. I made it to the girls bathroom and locked myself in it. I grabbed my phone and for some reason I tapped on Clark's contact number.

Tears begun to run down my cheeks before I even noticed, they landed on my phone and I quickly rubbed them off with my hand. I sat on the cubical and waited.

"Hi...?"

"....."

"Hey! Why are you crying? Hey! Are you alright?"

"Clark...."

"Mel...Mel?"

"Clark! Please please help me....."

"What the fuck? Where the fuck are you I'm on my way!"

"Clark!! I'm sca-scared!! I-I Clark!!!"

"Mely, listen to me. Tell me where you are and I'll come right away."

"I-I'm at a party at Nicton street. Please! please! Clark! Help me! I'm scared! I-I-i don't know what to do...Clark?"

"Hey! Hey! Mely, don't worry I'm coming okay. Nothing will happen to you. Okay? Please don't cry anymore you're hurting me."

"I-I"

"......"

"Mely, Sweetie. I'm here alright it's gonna be fine."

"There's thi-this guy trying to rape me! Clark! I-I-" I was interrupted with a loud bang on the door.

"You bitch! I know you're here! You fucker get out before I break the door down!" I knew who it was. Tears brust out of my eyes even more as I begun to pant faster.

"CLARK!!"