Twenty two.

Clark | Melina | Clarice

Melina's POV:

I woke up and found a hand on my waist. I finally recoiled all the things that happened last night.

When I tried to get up, Clark's hand just gripped me tighter as he groaned. My cheeks were red and I could hear his heart beating, it was peaceful.

I stared at his face and tried to memorize all his features. His sharp nose to his long black lashes, sharp jaw line, thick black eyebrows and his soft hair that was messy and lastly his lushes lips. I ran my tumb on the bottom of his lips as it glided smoothly. Soon a smirk was cascaded on his face. His beautiful greyish blue eyes opened and stared into my brown hazel eyes. I couldn't help but turn into a tomato.

"You know, you could've just asked for it just so you know."

"Ask for—"

The next thing I knew was that his soft lips crashed onto mine. His grip tightened on my hips and soon I was on top of him. My hands was tugging on his light brown locks as he let out a soft groan. His tongue licked my bottom lip begging for an entrance. Without hesitation, I let him in. Our tongues were both dancing while I let out soft moans here and there. I didn't knew if he was a very good kisser or not because yesterday was my first ever kiss. But what I do know is that every kiss from him send me waves of tingles and pleasures throughout my body.

It was like fireworks inside of me.

The butterflies in my stomach was growing wild until it decided to growl.
He pulled away and chuckled.

"Hungry?"

I nodded my head, embarrassed. He slowly lifted me up into his hands and carried me to the kitchen.

"Hey! You know I can walk right!"

"But I don't want you to..."

"Clark! Stop being a dumbass and let me walk!"

"No can do princess. Waffles or pancakes?" He said as he sat me down onto one of the stools from the kitchen island.

"Pancake!!"

"Pancakes coming right up!" He said as he gave me a flirtatious wink at me. He took a white apron that was hung on the door of the pantry and tied it loosely around his waist.

Gosh he looked so fucking hot.

Not long later, the kitchen was filled with the smell of pancakes and sizzles from the scotching hot pan. After a few more minutes he plopped onto the opposite side where I sat with two plates of delicious hot pancake drizzled with maple syrup and a swirl of whipped cream on top. My mouth watered just by looking at it. I took a bite of the pancake and let out a moan.

Gosh this is the best pancake I've ever eaten!

"Didn't knew a pancake could pleasure you so much."

"Shut up and let me enjoy it."

"Ya ya."