Twenty six.

Clark | Melina

Third person POV:

"I-i like you Mel!"

What the fuck is happening?

Did-did he really?

No, maybe the slutty brownies are really making me slutty.

He doesn't like me! She thought to herself, she knew that he was way better than her, why would he like someone like her?

"Oh." He sighed knowing that he lost everything.

"I-i..."

"It's alright." He said as he ran his hand through his messy hair looking down on his drink.

"I, like you too...." She blurted out. Clark stood still for a moment, he was trying to process what was happening.

Then he looked at her meeting her hazel brown eyes as she smiled giddily, he returned the smile to her.

The whole night, they were talking like how they used to.

Melina was forced to stay over because it was already twelve in the morning.

Clarice had came at around two in the morning to see what his brother and Mel were doing.

She saw both of them snuggling on the huge grey couch, sleeping. She beamed with joy when she saw both of them that they finally made up. Before she left she went to the fridge where there were the left over 'slutty brownies' she took the whole pan and left. As she took a bite, the chocolate melted in her mouth as she moaned in delight. She took another bite before driving away to her boyfriend's apartment.

*****

3 years later -

"Hello welcome to The Coffee House hotline. This is Melina speaking, what would you like to order today?"

"Do you know how much I love you?"

"Yes, I do Clark. I love you more though!"

"No! I love you the most! BEAT THAT!"

"Agree with me that I love you more or I'll hang up on you!"

"N! O! Never!"

"Fine then, I guess I can go find myself another Boyfriend! It shouldn't be that hard, dontcha think."

"You better not!"

"Oh, watch me!"

-call ended-

"Mel! You better fucking not!"

"What the fuck? What are you doing here, Clark?"

"I'm here to see how my princess is doing."

"You do know that I don't get off my shift by two hours right?"