23; The Disappearance

It had been a month since Umi and Shirayuki arrived, however, they were no longer together. Umi sat slumped against the hard, cold grey bricks of the room, holding her knees to her head, trying to stay warm. The thin cotton blanket they provided was no where near enough to keep her body heat up, and the cold food they provided wasn't helpful either.
All there was in the room was a small cot with a mattress that felt like it had been stuffed with bricks, and a bucket of water, and the food she wouldn't dare touch. She was covered in dirt, looking as if she had been dragged through mud and grime, which may or may not have happened—she didn't know anymore, everything just seemed like a blur.

The wooden door across the room began to make sounds and she could hear the fumbling of keys and people as they unlocked it. She shuffled back and held onto the side of the metal bedpost and began to shrivel into a ball as the man came into the room. "Miss Blue Hair, come take a bath, the room stinks of sweat," the black haired man said and gripped her shoulder, only to have it shoved off. She turned and glared, whereas he snickered. "Don't make me hit you, get up," he ordered her and lifted her up by her elbow.

Umi was dragged, staggering to keep up with the stranger as she was pushed to a wall beside the room she was in. A bath to them was apparently having buckets of water thrown at her and she squealed, colder than she had ever been when locked in that room for weeks. She tried to cover her face and fell the the floor, only to have her arms pulled back and more water thrown over her head. "Ah," said the man, "there's that beautiful hair, the beautiful forgotten princess."

She was frozen, perhaps literally or perhaps by fear—she didn't know. "Why am I here?" she whispered, flinching as the man reached to stroke her face.

"Don't worry about that," he gently rugged at her hair. "All you worries will be answered very soon." She was picked up off the floor by two other men and pushed towards a staircase leading upwards. It was then she could never feel more dead inside. Suddenly thrown into a cage covered with a cloth, it was somewhat clear this was some kind of slave trading.

She covered her ears as she heard to the person announcing her looks, then her price. She blocked it out, she didn't want to know how much she was to be labeled. As she saw the beams of light appear from under the cloth, she wanted to cry, she wanted to crawl into a ball. She sheet was quickly ripped from the top of the cage and she was blinded by the glaring light on her. "An ocean blue haired beauty!"
The crowed awed at her and the bidding began. "One hundred thousand!" one stranger cheered, another adding another hundred thousand to that bid. The cage door opened and she was pulled out and forced to stand in front of the people.

"Going once," the announcer exclaimed, "going twice," the crowd stayed silent, and Umi spotted someone among the people, "six hundred thousand, sold to the gent in the back!"

"Sister!" she exclaimed, staring into the eyes of Milliana, who sat directly in the front row, merely staring back silently, expressionless. Her sister turned her head away as Umi was dragged off the stage, still shouting out for her sister to help her. Her good dreams came to an end.

•••

You asked I delivered 😗😗😗😗 love u all
We love a story doing a whole 360