7 - Kisses and Dreams

You smiled as you saw him looking at you, his eyes were wide, but not in the same way they were when you fist met, there was some hope and some happiness in the way he was looking at you.

A smile formed in his lips and you noticed he slowly leaning closer to you, you felt the warm touch of his lips in yours and let yourself drown in the sensation of butterflies in your stomach.

His hands pressed your waist bringing you closer to him, your hands were in the back of his neck and your fingers tangled with his messy mullet, the kiss was slow and yet passionate.

You heard Shiro in the intercom and broke apart.

"Keith, (Y/N) where are you? We are already at the castle" the male was worried.

"We are getting back, Shiro" the red paladin answered.

"Okay" the captain said and Keith sat back on his seat. He turned the red lion on again and looked back at you, who were standing against his seat.

"Hey, just to make sure, I like you... Like... A lot" you smiled gently.

"I like you too" and kissed him in the forehead, making him let a small chuckle out.

You still had some time at Olkarion, so you decided to ask for Rainer's help to finish fixing your ship.

With you, her and Pidge working together, it was working better than before in a blink of eyes.

You tested out the controls and cannons, the capacity of damage was also improved, you really felt like you could engage in combat with your ship right know.

"Thank you, you can't imagine how much work you saved" you were shaking hands with Rainer.

"I'm glad to help, and also, you guys helped us recover our planet from the galra, that's a favor we could never pay for" you went back to the castle, left your ship in the deck and joined the others in the common room.

"(Y/N), now that your ship is fixed, what are you going to do? Are you staying with us?" Allura asked you, making you ponder for a while.

"Well, I'll wait for something in the communicator, these things have low capacity to I'll have to pass by a rebel to get orders, and it's dangerous to travel randomly in the space by your own" you answered.

"But aren't you used to travel alone?" Lance asked, confused, making you laugh a little.

"Yes I'm, but I always have coordinates or paths to follow, my missions are assisted by the rebellion, they notice me in advance if I'm going to pass closer to any galra patrols before I hit my destination"

"You must be really brave to go all alone into galra ships, just like a spy!" Lance made ninja poses, gaining laughs from the whole crew.

"I think it's time for us to rest, we worked a lot today" Shiro said, everyone agreed and went to their rooms.

You took a shower, put on some clean clothes and grabbed the communicator from the rebellion, you wanted to go back to field, but also, you didn't want to leave Keith and the rest of the team.

You had grown attached to them all but especially to the red paladin, the thought of leaving him gave you an ideia, and you started to work at the moment. It was probably already late when you knocked on Keith's door, waking him up.

"What the fuck...." He had his eyes still closed and his hair messy, clearly sleepy, you on the other hand, was a energetic mess, provided by something you drank some hours ago "(Y/N) it's the middle of the night, what do you want?" He asked, making room for you to enter his bedroom.

Keith sat on the bad, still adjusting his sight to being wake up, you walked side to side in the room.

"You know that when I go back to the rebellion we will probably loose contact, so thinking about that I had a idea, I flew back to Olkarion since we are still close to them, I'm mean, we are in the same solar system so it wasn't so long, and them I built these communicators for us" you tossed one to him " But when I was leaving one of the olkarians said that I was too tired and gave me some juice to make me awake, I drunk some of it but it was really bad so I packed the rest. When I came back I still had to do some touch ups in the systems so I mixed the olkarian juice with some other drink I found in the kitchen and it was actually drinkable. So I worked my ass of and here I'm" you were clearly out of control and Keith just wanted to sleep.

"(Y/N) please... Shut the fuck up and go to sleep, we can talk in the morning" he was annoyed, but not mad at you, in fact he found cute how electric you were, but still, he wanted to sleep.

"But-" you were cut off by him hugging you.

"No buts, now let's go" he put you in his own bad, hugging you to make sure you wouldn't leave in the middle of the night to do some random work. "You need to rest too" he said close to your ear, making you shiver.

"Keith I'm fine I don't-" again you were cut, that time by a kiss.

"Shut up and sleep"

You decided to stop resisting, Keith blacked out only a few seconds later and you could feel that by his breathing, you started to listen to his heartbeat and feel his warmth, slowly, all your energy was out and you felt yourself tired, you slept, resting your head in his chest.

You woke up not much time later to the sound of the castle's alarm, Keith also got up.

"What is it now?" You asked.

"I don't know but it's something bad, get your stuff and we'll met at the control's room"

"Okay" you answered, going to your room.

Word count: 1021 words