First day of school.

Beep-Beep-Beep

"Uhhhh... why now?" I turned the alarm off and continued to sleep. After five minutes I realized something... "WAIT, WHAT TIME IS IT? OH NO, I'M GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!" I stood up and went straight to the bathroom to get ready. "Uhhh... I hate those stupid uniforms." I quickly ran downstairs and grabbed something for breakfast. "(Y/N), you're gonna be late for school." "YEAH I KNOW MUM." Then I grabbed my bag and ran to school. I can't imagine getting late for the first day.

I was getting faster and finally saw the school in front of me. Lucky for me, I was on time. Everyone was getting inside the building. I was looking for my friend. "Hmmm... where is sh- there she is." I quickly ran to her. "Aphmau, hey." Me and Aph are friends since kidergarden. I lived on the same street as her but moved away. Our mothers are still best friends tho.
The raven haired girl turned around. "(Y/N)!" Aph said and we hugged. "I'm so happy to see you Aph, how are you doing?" "I'm doing great, what about you?" "I'm good too except I was about to be late for the first day of school." "Dont worry about it, it's the first day after all. I dont think you'll get detention." "Yeah, you're right. Are you ready to go in?" "Ofcorse!"
Me and Aphmau got in and went to grab our skechuals. "My subjects aren't that bad... wait... why do I have werewolf class?" Aph said very confused. "I don't know, maybe it's a mistake or something" "Okay, i'll see ya later, my friends are here." "Okay bye."

I heated to homeroom. I found it and went inside. There wasn't anyone I know so i just sat on a chair and kept silent till the class starts.
The teacher- Mr Dias came and started the class. I wasn't really listening to him but I noticed something. He looked through the window and quickly hid behind the classroom's door. Wow this guy has some problems. I thought to myself. Then a Meif'wa with dark skin, blue eyes and white hair with some blue stripes came through the door. She looked scared. I wonder why? Out of nowhere Mr. Dias slammed the door and started questioning the girl why is she late for the first day of school. The girl was trying to get away from detention but I wasn't paying attention to the conversation anymore. I was just looking at her. She had beautiful ponytail and her snow white hair was amazing. The blue at the end of her hair matched her ocean blue eyes. That moment I knew I was falling for a stranger at first sight.