❤️💚❤️Your Choice! ❤️💚❤️

Okay, so, I'm lost. I don't know what to write for these bois Christmas special, so this is my present to those of you who want input as to what I'm going to write!

Do you want a fluff, smut/lemon, or a lime?

Do you want a separate New Years and Christmas or a combined extra long one shot?

Small Garroth? Tall Garroth? Happy Laurance? Depressed Laurance? Cuz I'm honestly out of ideas!

But my rules, of Who tops (Garroth) and death (None) do still apply. ( I'm sorry but anything outside of those are kinda out of my comfort zone...)

Anyway I want feed back don't be shy~!

This is you guys' chance to get (more or less) of what situations you want these two in!

Also, I will be continuing this book and it's re-write. I'm honestly just not going to be done with the chapter in time for the holidays, not even counting re-reading to ensure everything makes sense, and that is where I got this idea from!

Anyway I hope everyone enjoys Christmas or Hanukkah or Kwanza, and if you don't celebrate anything, I hope you have an amazing day!

P.s Don't forget to comment, because Honestly I love talking in the comments, and even if it's not immediate, I understand spending time with the family, I'd love to hear other people's opinions and thoughts about my story and the way I write.

Anyway,

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! 🎁🎄❤️❤️❤️