Hangout?

3rd person POV

After 5 minutes of driving in Mirio's car, they were at his house.
Tamaki was quiet the whole few minutes, afraid his feelings would randomly spill out.

Tamaki's POV

Mirio brought me inside his house. It was very clean, as usual. His parents were rarely home, so we had the house to ourselves. He usually know
what I mean when I say ‘Public’ and we are planning a hangout. It means hangout at Mirio's place, since it's private and quiet there.
God he just makes my heart flutter.

As I was in my thoughts, I was interrupted by his beautiful voice that makes me want to keep living.
“Tama? Your just staring at me. Are you okay?”
  Mirio asked. I was surprised to see him standing infront of me, hands on my shoulders. My cheeks grew warm as my mouth couldn't move.
I just gave him a small nod in return, not wanting to worry him or anything.

  The big inspiring smile was now
glued on his tan face. Meanwhile, my pale face is having a blood bath. Blood, I mean blush. I'm not leaking from all holes in my face.
The blonde grabbed my shaking pale hand, dragging me to the couch.

  “Is it cold in here? Your shaking.”
Mirio reminded me, sweetly smiling once more.
  I looked at my hand, that was now
being held by Mirio's.
Now that I feel the air, it's actually quite warm in here.
  Just like when we were younger.

  “No..I'm fi-fine..”
I mumbled under my breath. He had a slight worried expression as we both sat down.

“Horror or Disney?”
He asked, knowing how much a child I was. A small smile came from the corner of my mouth, just to know how he listens to me.
But, I wanted to try something new.
“H-Horror.”
I answered, him being silent from surprise.
“If you can handle it..”
I heard him mutter under his breath.

     He turned on the TV and went
to Netflix. Mirio saw a movie and went to it.
“How about this one? It's called Terrifier. It's about these two girls who are trapped in an abandoned building and trying to escape from a killer clown on Halloween night.”
Mirio explained.
Excuse me. That sounds like my worse night mare.
U-Uh..Sure..”
I muttered.
  A saw a smirk grow on his face out of the corner of my eyes.

   He clicked on the movie and it began.
“You can always hold onto me if you get scared, Tama.”
  He whispered and held me closer, one arm around me. I felt my entire body heat up. I looked up at him and stayed quiet, still embarrassed.

During the movie :3

   I grabbed onto his muscular arm, afraid. A big jump scare had happened, making my entire body force itself to sit on Mirio's lap and hide my face in his chest.
   I was shaking.
Mirio had noticed this and turned the movie off, not wanting to scare me.
“Calm down..It's not real. I'm here. If anything comes to you, I will punch it. Don't worry.”
He whispered and ran his fingers through my silky hair.
He was right. I need to calm down.
I lifted my head from his muscular chest and looked into his round blue eyes.
“Th-Thanks..”

    Authors note! First of all, that's a
real movie! It's terrifying and graphic, don't watch it. Second, thank you so much for the support! I appreciate it!

584 words~