So cute!

Amajiki sighed as Mirio turned on the coffee machine..What would the villains do now? Would they research Amajiki's quirk? God..Why didn't they just fight? Oh, right. Let's not forget Tomura Shigaraki had four fingers on her neck. “Is something wrong, Tama?” Mirio asked as he poured two mugs of coffee. He opened the fridge, grabbing the hazelnut creamer. Amajiki looked at him. “J-Just wondering i-if the villains k-know how to u-use my quirk..W-Wouldnt that be scary?”  Amajiki asked.

Mirio's POV

   It actually did sound quite scary. I had heard what Nomu's were from the attack with Hero Killer Stain. There were three, all incredibly strong. But, with octopus arms..Bird wings.. Clams..Tama has a pretty powerful quirk, and it would be scary to have that as a villain roaming the streets. Could they really do that? Yes, I get the DNA and stuff...
  “Mirio?”
I heard him say.
“It would be quite intense. But, you worked hard to master that quirk. You can easily beat a Nomu with your quirk. Alongside, you got me.” I said, reassuring him with a big smile, making him blush. I knew that my smile made him blush. It was so cute..
  “Th-Thank you..Nobody c-can work as hard a-as you do..Y-Your so bright..J-Just like the sun..” I heard him whisper. He's so cute..
  I smile at him. “Thanks! Tamaki, your brighter than the sun. Your the brightest star in this universe. The star that holds up all the others. But your so much brighter..” I said, trying to make him feel better about himself. He turned a bright cherry red. Aw..
  Amajiki put his forehead to the counter, his face growing even more red. “Its okay, Tama. It's just me.” I said, chuckling softly.
  He is just so cute..