The killing of Yano Raiden

the murder part is for GabrielleLovesAnime enjoy :)

Mirio widens his eyes as he looked down at the quivering, crying, and sad boy in his arms. He just wanted to..kill him..murder him. But, that's not what heroes do. He needed to stay strong for his boyfriend.
"Okay..Come on..Lets get you all cleaned up, okay?"
Mirio asked, Amajiki nodded. Mirio didn't hesitate to lift Amajiki up and carry him into the males bathroom.

As Amajiki got sat down, he noticed the Mirio pulling a small bracelet out his bookbag. Once the full bracelet was out, Amajiki's face lit up to see it was the same one Amajiki had given him when they were in fourth grade. Mirio slid it onto Amajiki's pale wrist, smiling. "Y-You kept it.."Amajiki whispered. The blonde leaned in and kissed his cheek. "Of course I did.." He muttered, smiling sweetly. Amajiki was feeling better now.. Stupid Yano Raiden.. Mirio wiped his tears away as Amajiki's face grew peach pink.

~With Yano Raiden~

Yano smirked to himself as he ate his chicken. 'What a sad little freak. Afraid to even stand up for himself.' He thought to himself.
Yano felt a sudden disgusting feeling in his stomach. His dark gold eyes looked down at the chicken, seeing it wasn't cooked correctly. It was raw.
Yano ran over to the nearest park trashcan as he vomited in it. He felt light headed as he passed out on the concrete sidewalk, hitting his head as his dark crimson blood drifted from his head.

>:)

yw

Amajiki smiled as he got off the counter, holding Mirio's hand. The tall blonde grinned as he walked out of the bathroom. "I would never hate you. Tama, I'm in love with you."
Mirio said as he kissed Amajiki's head. The raven headed boy gulped and blushed as he smiled softly.

"I love you t-too Mirio.."