Suneater?

A small smirk appearing on the blue haired villains face as he noticed the raven headed boy getting dragged into the dark. Mirio looked at him, frowning. Nejire gulped.
  “H-Has Tamaki really been overdosing his medication?” Mirio asked, making the villain smile even wider. “Adderal, Ibuprofen, Anxiolytic, you name it. The kids addicted.” He said with a greasy voice. The tall blonde that stood in the shadows looked down, but quickly remembered to keep his pride up. “You could be lying. And if you are talking the truth, I will talk to Suneater about it. Right, Tama?” He spoke, waiting for a response.

He felt the silence, so he looked around his shoulder, seeing nothing but scrawny darkness. Mirio frowned, looking ahead of him, only to see the villain gone. Hadou must have looked behind her for Amajiki aswell. Where was Suneater?

“Tamaki? Where are you?” Mirio whispered. The blonde was scared of what the villains were capable of. What if they raped him? That made all of his anger boil up in him. He looked at Hadou. “Im going to check for hidden doors. If you don't see me when you call my name, call for Fatgum. He will help us.” Mirio ordered Nejire. “But for now, keep watch.” He whispered as Nejire nodded. Her bright colored eyes looking around, seeing a silhouette of a girl with messy buns in her hair. She squinted, trying to focus her attention on the person. She quickly realized it wasn't a girl. It was her bestfriend, Amajiki. “Tamaki! Are you okay?” She asked, running towards him.

Mirio looked back at her, getting a bad feeling. “Hadou, don't-” But it was to late. ‘Tamaki’ had Nejire bent over with a knife against her neck. He widened his eyes, but focused his ear on quiet sobs and moaning he heard. But- this moaning sounded painful.

It was a decision. Tamaki, or Nejire?

your words really inspire me :,)