Nejire

All he hoped for was the heart monitor to keep going. Even when she had ‘Recovered’ she was still weak. The League really did something, huh? But..Why would the villains drain her quirk, torture her, just so they could get Amajiki and Togata's blood? It couldn't just be the Nomu's..Something big is probably coming if they want the big there's quirk.

                     p.s

   ////   do not rush me to update this, I have exams, tests, homework, etc..I have a life and I don't plan to be stepped on. If the story is getting boring, I'm trying to come up with stuff. Also, in this, Mirio never lost his quirk because it's heartbreaking stfu////

        The tall blonde stood in the silent room of the hospital. Where was Amajiki? Shouldn't he be here by now? It was a mystery to Togata, but he was mainly focused on the periwinkle girl in bed. He was assuming they used the bullets that Chisaki had used. Perhaps the League took them? That would be bad..One shot and your quirk is gone. Togata had avoided the bullet when he was almost shot, but Nejire couldn't...

      Anger rushed through him to think of the League terrorizing his bestfriend. Before he could do anything, he heard the door open. His anger that was once there faded as his blue eyes landed on a raven headed boy looking worried. The small male walked over, not saying a word. The blonde sat down in a chair that was put beside the bed as Amajiki sat beside him. “Is she okay?” He asked, the first words that has filled the room in half an hour.

    Togata looked at him. “Her vitals are all stable...everything is okay it's just..Her quirk is gone...I think the League used those bullets Chisaki had tried to use on me..” He answered, using a soft tone. Some worry, concern, sadness, anger, and alot more emotions filled the raven headed boys eyes. Togata put a finger to Amajiki's lips. “Dont go off. She is resting.” Mirio said gently.

   As much as he wanted to cry or scream, Amajiki calmed down and sat back in his chair.

    The two sat there in silence for almost fifteen minutes when the girl in bed opened her eyes. She frowned, weakly looking around. Her eyes laid on her two bestfriends before a bright smile covered her face.