Chapter 16

[Author's note: If you notice any errors in my writing, find something confusing, or have any suggestions, please feel free to let me know! Thanks for reading!]

 Moon opened her eyes, seeing everything clearer than she'd ever seen before. The camp was loud, and she could hear every claw tear flesh and every tooth draw blood. Cats were yowling and screeching. 

 Strength seemed to pulse within her, and she lifted herself up. Stream and Ash were laying by where she'd been, and they looked noticeably weak. A glowing, green liquid covered Moon's white pelt. Her eyes darted around the clearing, trying to focus on one thing. 

 Her vision set on Blade, who was slaughtering bright colored cats, and any dark colored cats who got in his way. Moon spread her wings, letting the strength she felt enter each limb on her body.

"Here I go," She sighed, flying, for the first time, into the air. It took her a moment to control where she was going, but eventually she got the hang of it. 

 The she-cat cut out all the sounds, and focused her gaze directly below her, directly at the most evil cat she'd ever seen, Blade. More strength seemed to move through her as she tried extremely hard to uncurl her horns. Soon, she had done it, she had straightened her horns. It had to have taken all the power of the Ancient Echoes to do that.

Then, Moon charged down, head first, towards Blade.  She reached him quickly, her horns sinking into his pelt with mighty pressure, and she heard the intense sound as they sank into his skin.  

She shuddered at the sound of Blade's spine cracking, the gurgle of the blood that escaped his mouth, and the sight of the blood gushing out of his red eyes. 

 Suddenly, a much louder noise almost broke her eardrums.  She lifted herself off of Blade, witnessing her horns still jabbed through his flesh.  Blood entered her vision, and pain erupted her head.  She passed out.