The Kissing Plant (short)

~A Christmas special~ (Tap on picture for mistletoe)

Raven was dreamwalking again, but this place was different. It was filled with gold and green colors. The building looked hand-built, like the medieval times. Every door Raven tried opening was locked. Finally, she found a door that was unlocked, but when she opened it and stepped in, she didn't expect to see Loki on a golden, king-sized bed. Which was quite gorgeous. But, Loki wasn't alone, nor clothed as she looked more closely. Is that ME?? Her eyes widened when she realized that Loki was dreaming about her in bed with him. He dreams about fucking me?!??
Loki saw her at the door, and now he's confused. "Ra-raven?! How are you?... How is that even?!.... Oh my....." He looks shocked. Raven quickly turned away, face red with embarrassment.
"Raven, wait!" He calls.
Raven started running down the hall. This is something she didn't want to confront. Find an exit! Find an exit!
Raven felt his arms wrap around her waist. Surprised that he caught up to her, she squeaked as he lifted off the ground, and held her close to him.
"Put me down!" She demanded. "No. Raven, hear me out! I-"
"Glad to know I can give a god wet dreams! Now put me down!!" She tried to wriggle out of his arms, to no avail. "Raven! Please just listen to me! Sex isn't the only thing I dream about when it comes to you."
"That's nice," Raven said quickly, still trying to push his arms away.
"No, Raven. I... Let me wake up, and I'll tell you in person."
"No thanks."
"I wasn't asking."
Raven's eyes shot open. She slowly sat up, feeling confused and flustered. Was that even real? Loki burst in, quietly closing the door behind him.
Raven jumped out of bed to dodge him, but he was too fast. He had his arm around her waist, pulling her back onto the bed.
"Raven, please listen to me. I know I've only known you for a short time, but I like you."
"You... what?" She asked, confused.
"I like you, I'm not quite sure what this feeling is, but you never escape my mind." He admitted, doing his best to confess his feelings.
"I mean... We sorta live together." Loki shook his head. "That's not what I mean."
"Then what do you mean?"
"While you were here, unconscious, I was worried. I never stopped thinking about you."
Raven looked up at Loki, trying to read him. He's being genuine. Garrett said those same words, but he never had that expression. Wait, what's that above us?
Raven looked past Loki, trying to see that thing above them. Loki noticed, and he too noticed. "What sort of plant is that?"
"The kissing kind. I'm gonna kill her..."
"What?"
"It's getting closer to Christmas, that there is a mistletoe."
"What is its purpose?"
"Typically, when 2 people are under it, they... Uhm, well, they kiss..."
"Ah, that explains why you called it the 'kissing plant'."
Raven watched Loki as it finally clicked. "Oh.."
Raven gently nodded as Loki looked down at me. "Seems rather silly, doesn't it?" He asked, softly smiling. Raven found herself captivated by him, feeling almost hypnotized. "Ya, I guess."
Loki brings his face closer to hers, gently holding her chin with his finger. "May I?" He whispered. Raven softly nodded. For a moment, she didn't care about anything. At that moment, she felt safest in his arms.
Loki pressed his lips gently against hers. Out of instinct, she closed her eyes and kissed back. This was the best feeling she had felt in years. Raven didn't want this moment to end.
Salem's right. I think I fell for the god of tricks.