3

Pin's POV
The doorbell rang and I saw Zoe's race go from green to white. She stood up.
"Pin leave, quickly "
"I'm not leaving you." I countered.
"Pin please-"
I ran out of her bedroom grabbing the key and running out the door locking. The doorbell being run more urgently now.
"Pin-!"
"I love you Zoe"
And I raced down stairs. Pounds on the door got louder. When I finally made it to the front door Gabby was sitting on the bottom step of the stairs,head in her hands.
"Pin what are you doing?you're going to get yourself killed!"
"Good thing I have my will written then"
I opened the door. A tall boy with green eyes and blond hair stood before me. Anger boiled inside of me and the fighting urge to punch him was like a monster clawing at my chest. My fist clenched as I looked at the face of a man who had done unspeakable things to Zoe.
"Who are you?"he asked. Obvious frustration strained his voice.
"I could ask the same thing blondy" My hands shaking with the urge. This kid tried to push past. This brave stupid kid obviously didn't know what was behind him. I pushed him back forcing outside of the door frame.
"Listen here mate by chick is inside so either you move or I make you move"
He still hadn't caught on about who I was or the fact that Marcus,Alex,Calumn,Susie, Becky,Jade and a very aggravated Mia all stood behind him.
"Well my girlfriends in here as well"
"That's impossibl-Wait your Pin"
"Yeah nice to meet you to Jackson, so sorry to cut the lovely meeting up but my girlfriend is up there crying thinking some sycho kid is going to come up to here and beat her up, and if you could tell me what days you are free so I can schedule a prosecution;I think it would be handy". I looked at his face forming from anger to disgust to shock and back to anger and suddenly felt the urge to laugh.
"I know more things about Zoe then you do so I suggest you let me in to come get her or she won't look much better tomorrow if you thought she looked bad today" The actual piece of garbage was smiling,actually smiling. Marcus came up behind him and tapped him on the shoulder.
"Wha-"
It was one swift motion leaving Jackson on the floor. Gabby came up to me showing the recording.
"Pin we have him!"
"I don't think that's the last time we'll seem him again gab"
She looked confused.
"I have to go". I ran upstairs, Zoe's sobs becoming louder as I approached. It physically hurt me to see her in pain. I slowly approached her door and unlocked. Zoe trying to rush past me I caught her and lifted her up in bridal style as to not hurt her rib.
"Pin what have you done?!"as she punched my chest after I had put her done on her bed.
"Pin he's going to kill you find out everything" Zoe continued punching me, I didn't react, I didn't push her away or make her stop.
"Pin answer me you like a robot, answer me !"  She stopped punching me and fell into my lap, unconscious. I looked up.
"Nighty Night sleep tight". I felt a jab of pain came from my back and then all I could see was.
Black.