Gaby's Pov 

I woke up on cold hard ground of Zoe and her grandpa Francis's kitchen. Black dots cloud my vision has I try to sit up. 'Gaby!! Gaby !!' the voice calls out as i recognize it's Marcus's. 'Marcus!! I'm here!'. Marcus followed by Mia, with Mia's help they push me up against a wall. 'Are you shot?Did he get you?' Mia is pulling at my sweatshirt searching bullet wounds while Marcus paces back and forth. 'Shoot, what are you two talking about?'. Both Marcus and Mia stop what there doing. Calumn and Alex burst in the door. 'The girls got away there going to the police...with video ambulance coming...Susie went too... Pin'.Calumn pauses to take a breath elbowing Alex to continue, which  he does at the same speed as Calumn did.'But...He...That Los Angeles piece of crap...Zoe...Gone..' There both talking so fast i can only make out bits and pieces of words. Then it all comes flooding back like a forty foot wave of memories. That piece of  numnah garbage Jackson. The memory comes back to me, I was telling Pin we had him, Pin had gone up to Zoe, Jackson woke up with a gun hit me over the head with it and I blacked out. I watch as Mia's phone rings, she steps outside to take it and i think as too how we can save Zoe..and Pin too. 'Right well let's think back, the ferries are all closed due to the virus and everyone is staying at home  [Like you all should]  and we should probably search the-' Mia runs in tears streaming down her face as she runs straight first to Marcus. 'Raven and Elvis there gone!!'

Pin's Pov

I try to calm down Elvis as I lead him up the float, Zoe already got Raven up there, tears stream her face as she buries her face in his mane. 'God you're so slow HURRY UP!'the asshole shrieks from outside the float. I kiss Zoe full on the lips enjoying ever last bit of it because...I look at Zoe and take a deep breath.'If this is the last time I ever see you, I want you to know that I-' and we say in unison' I love you'.

Jackson's Pov

As I put some Rohypnol on Zoe's face. I look at Pin. 'If you come near with those hands I'll snap you in half'. I sneer at him put all the same out the drug away. I turn and put the keys in the car. My phone starts ringing. 'Hey wassup Presley?' 'Where are you / have you got them/ the transport is already at the beach i hope? 'Bro chill your girl Abby will have her stupid pony, it just took longer than expected too' 'Just get here'. Then the dude hangs up!! After all I'm doing for this guy. 'Where are we going exactly?' I look in my rear view mirror at that..what's his face 'Well you know Zo's Pony's story right'.' Yeah' 'Well your about to live it'. I watch his face as he recognizes what I'm saying. I hope there not afraid of water.

Pin's Pov

What a complete and utter asshole

AUTHOR

So i just wanted to say Im so sorry for not updating in 400 years I have no excuses and i hope you all can forgive me 

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO

SkyShrout2 nicole43628 Suzannastaf XoXo-Laura + who ever voted and - who has supported me through all my writer block and has always commented nice words at the start of all my chp on this book. Love you all STAY HOME STAY SAFE AND KEEP READING