Introduction

INTRODUCTION

✒️✒️✒️

"But I still want you

"But I still want you. . ."

What would happen when destiny decided to play with the lives and feelings of them:

The Prince

"A mask that would hide my face and my true identity."

The Gardener

"I wore a mask. A mask that would hide my hideous face."

The Assassin

"And this mask will hide the monster inside me."

The Thief

"I got my mask and wore it. A mask that would hide my true intentions and dirty soul.

The girl from the village

"I like your mask."

The Truth Untold between them

Will they uncover it...?

Or it will remain as it is, forever...?

✒️✒️✒️ 

Disclaimer: This story isn't exactly as how the story of the Smeraldo Flower goes. I put my own plot to it but several of it are inspired from the original story to have some similarities since the lyrics of The Truth Untold is inspired from the story of the Smeraldo Flower.

ARMY's note: 

This is my very first fan-fic story and I love how The Truth Untold hurts me deeply so I decided to make a story from the lyrics of the song. Especially that the lyrics has some story to tell, so why not make a story out of it.

And also, the story is not just for the fans, but for everyone else too. You can still relate to it even if you're not a fan. It's a fanfic because the characters are the vocal line who sang The Truth Untold.

Votes and comments are highly appreciated :D

Anyways, the characters, I won't give the characters that easy. We all know how detectives ARMYs are so I want you to find out who are the portrayers of each characters from the vocal line. The answer is from the story itself, I think it isn't that hard. Good luck!

Lovelots,

PaJama

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, places, and events are either product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

No part of this book may be reproduced in any written, electronic, recording, or photocopying form without written permission of author. Plagiarism is a crime.

The Truth Untold
Copyright ©
PajamaFic
All rights reserved 2020