The Gardener II

Morning came and I planted new seeds again

Morning came and I planted new seeds again. The difference is I wasn't in a bad mood knowing that there's some pretty girl who has my flowers.

My flowers that are as lovely as her.

After planting the seeds in my garden, I looked forward to the day again where they will be in full bloom.

And for the first time, it wasn't because I would pick the flowers on that day, but because of the girl that liked my flowers.

The night came that my flowers were already in full bloom.

I waited for her hoping that aside from the flowers, she would notice the thing I left near my flowers.

Minutes passed and she was there, picking the flowers. I was silent, afraid that she would try to run away again.

I just stared at her as she smiles whenever she smells the flowers.

A little more while, I saw her noticing the paper I left near the flowers.

I wrote it earlier so she can see the message I want to say to her.

'Hello, I hope you like the flowers. :)'

She turned around in my direction and I don't know why but I quickly hid myself under the window but still, able to see her.

I saw her smile and wave her hands at me. I didn't know what to do so I waved back, still hiding under the window.

She turned her back on me and I saw her scribbling something on the paper before leaving.

I couldn't resist the curiosity so I went down and found her writings behind the paper I left.

"Hi! Thank you for the flowers and sorry for stealing it. Don't be shy, these are your flowers after all. ;)"

The next day, I finished planting new seeds again.

My flowers are always growing fast so I never rushed them and patiently waited for them to bloom. But now, I think I'm already starting to wish that they are faster than the normal speed, that is still fast, because I just can't wait to see her already.

Night came. I waited for her from the window.

I immediately smiled when I saw her climbing up on my fence.

Before going to my flowers, I saw her waving her hands to me with a smile on her face that I loved seeing ever since the first time I saw it.

I waved back. Not hiding behind the window anymore.

I wore a mask. A mask that would hide my hideous face.

You know that I can't
Show you me
Give you me
I can't show you a ruined part of myself
Once again, I put a mask on and go to see you
But I still want you